Withdrawal Option is disabled

gogugmg

My Withdrawal options are disabled, I contacted Fiverr support and they have not yet replied. Again I contacted them and they said it will take 10 Business days.

I am in tension as I am confuse whether my money will be available to withdraw or not? Due to that I am also in fear and not accepting new orders.

@Fiverr support team please solve this issue or at least reply with a solution.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

After a work marked complete last week, Fiverr Support has taken away my freedom of withdrawal.

They fully support buyers. Despite our agreement with the buyer, they still have not lifted this ban.

Fiverr Support team is really not good enough and they didn't care about me. They have never supported me in all my communication with Fiverr support until today. They create problems rather than solutions.

If this issue continues like this, I will prefer to work on another platform.

Best Regards,

SFDEMIR

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/3/2020 at 4:45 AM, mdeasinmia said:

Hi, I need your help. I want to know that, why my withdrawal option was disabled. Please let me know.

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.30c9fc91949c356f869af0159f31e875.jpg
Screenshot_41318×341 44.8 KB

Hi, Today I'm facing same issue...I have contacted with customer support and waiting for their reply.....Can you please, let me know that how you get this resolved and how much time it will take and why it happened?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same problem here, probably arose after the latest earnings page upgrade. Its black and white theme now on earnings page and payout methods are not visual until you click on withdraw balance. I hope its just a random upgrade bug and I have contacted support but fiverr can do this deliberately for other reasons too. I hope that's no the case here. Let's see.

ww7.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 6:54 PM, fahadtech said:

Same problem here, probably arose after the latest earnings page upgrade. Its black and white theme now on earnings page and payout methods are not visual until you click on withdraw balance. I hope its just a random upgrade bug and I have contacted support but fiverr can do this deliberately for other reasons too. I hope that's no the case here. Let's see.

ww7.jpg

Yes brother issue resolve howa apka? Bug tha ya koi aur issue please update on this thanks

• Like 1