I will never use Fiverr again

soulmatesstudio

I will never use Fiverr again.

Not only it doesn’t protect the buyer in any way but also there is no way get the money back.

Also the is no way to rate Fiverr on the internet. Their customer support is non existing!!!

Is this company a scam?

What you are saying seems to be inaccurate.

Buyers are protected, refunds happen all the time, plenty of places to rate Fiverr online, customer support responds within 24 hours usually.

What happened?

Buyers have far, far more protections than sellers. You can simply not accept the delivery, ask for revisions, or ask to cancel the order if you aren’t happy. If you cancel the order your money will be refunded.

The seller refused to cancel the order multiple times!!!
I don’t know about you but I didn’t get any response from Fiverr to my complaint
What company does not have any contact info on their website?

Only one that does not want to be contacted!

The worst experience ever

I don’t know about you but I didn’t get any response from Fiverr to my complaint

If the delivery wasn’t what you wanted did you try asking for revisions to it?

What was the problem with the delivery?

edit: Did you contact support through the helpdesk (created a support ticket)?

there is no way get the money back.

Note that cancelation has serious impacts for the seller, like losing seller level and not getting any more sales for 60 days. And you cannot cancel an order based on its quality, as stated in the Terms of Service:

** Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.*

Yes it does: https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/ click on contact us

• 1 year later...

I think I’m also done with Fiverr. I had a really bad experience with regards to getting content and images, this matter still is not resolved.

The quality I received was so poor, I felt that asking for a revision was futile. I did try to downscale my job, but to no avail.

One seller claimed to have made images, but I could find the images online. I tried to cancel the job, but this just gets denied. I tried to escalate the situation, but its unclear ad what that helped.

I dont think it really matters for a seller if they get a job cancelled. There might be implications, but what does that matter if they have multiple accounts? I’m just speculating, given the behaviour I have seen it is certainly plausible.

Every interaction just felt like a scam, and things got.worse after the job was paid for.

Not again, its not worth it for content…

Hi Sad to hear about your bad experience with the seller you hired for your work
You can cancel the order by yourself dont go for a mutual order cancellation
also you can ask the Customer Support to cancel the order and they will respond in few minutes as i know Fiverr supports Buyer the most they also support seller but preference’s given to Buyer

I think I’m also done with Fiverr. I had a really bad experience with regards to getting content and images, this matter still is not resolved.

The quality I received was so poor, I felt that asking for a revision was futile. I did try to downscale my job, but to no avail.

One seller claimed to have made images, but I could find the images online. I tried to cancel the job, but this just gets denied. I tried to escalate the situation, but its unclear ad what that helped.

I dont think it really matters for a seller if they get a job cancelled. There might be implications, but what does that matter if they have multiple accounts? I’m just speculating, given the behaviour I have seen it is certainly plausible.

Every interaction just felt like a scam, and things got.worse after the job was paid for.

Not again, its not worth it for content…

If you are truly done, then so be it, but if you’re willing to give Fiverr one more try, here are some bits of advice for Buyers:

. The VID Spotlights: Fiverr VID - Fiverr Community Forum

. General tips: Tips for Buyers - Fiverr Community Forum

. Fiverr’s advice: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693-Tips-to-submit-an-effective-Buyer-Request

Archived