New seller, having some issues

I’ve just finished creating my profile, but it seems Fiverr wants more from me before I can move forward. On my dashboard, is says my profile is incomplete, but when I click on the button to edit it, I don’t see my full profile; I only see my introduction and some offers to take tests related to skills. I also am having trouble adding my phone number. When I enter the number and click “continue”, the SMS and email verification buttons remain grayed out. This is awfully confusing for a beginner, and the site is awfully glitchy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I’ve just finished creating my profile, but it seems Fiverr wants more from me before I can move forward. On my dashboard, is says my profile is incomplete, but when I click on the button to edit it, I don’t see my full profile; I only see my introduction and some offers to take tests related to skills. I also am having trouble adding my phone number. When I enter the number and click “continue”, the SMS and email verification buttons remain grayed out. This is awfully confusing for a beginner, and the site is awfully glitchy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I also am having trouble adding my phone number.

That will be what’s giving you the bother. I’m pretty sure you have to have your phone number verified to start selling. Maybe try it on a different device?

I also am having trouble adding my phone number.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/dont-miss-the-phone-verification-call

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived