Is fiverr really shifting to 60 days track record while ignoring "Years of Dedicated Working"?

toseefnaser

Hello freelancers,
I’m wondering about 60 days history of your work is dominating years of dedicated work on Fiverr, is it only because Fiverr market has become so much saturated and only ‘survival of fittest’ is possible by now? or it’s really a ‘cool approach’ to give newcomers a chance to flourish…

• 3 weeks later...

Yes and yes! Since more and more freelancers are coming to work on Fiverr this will occur a lot.

but years of dedicated work should be somehow recognized / distinguished… Not everyone becomes TRS… Even its becoming hard to pull some business for such freelancers, like me!

but years of dedicated work should be somehow recognized / distinguished… Not everyone becomes TRS… Even its becoming hard to pull some business for such freelancers, like me!

Most workplaces are ‘merit’ based, not longevity. They don’t want anyone ‘along for the ride’ and I think this is perfectly reasonable. As for ‘recognition’, there’s already a place in your profile that states how long you’ve been a member. Business that have longevity oft put that in their slogan. ‘est 1818’ or ‘serving since 1990’. Even apart from that, every review you’re ever given is part of your record. They could easily have put those as part of ‘the most recent 60 days’ like the other stats.

Archived