How can I promote my gig related to creative writing

digitalzealot

I just created a new gig earlier. Basically, I’m going to write poems/song lyrics for anyone who needs them in a piece of creative writing. However, since it is related to creative writing, I’m wondering how many people would be interested in it. How to I increase it?

I highly applaud young entrepreneurship, and want to encourage it whenever possible. That said, I’m concerned that you’re throwing yourself off the deep end without much foreknowledge.

How many other gigs that offer the same thing have you looked at?

There’s a free Fiverr Learn course listed at the end of this post, under the (RRD) section. It should help you get a good perspective on a few things:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

You only have one sample, and it’s hard to make a good skill base evaluation if that’s an example of your best work. It’s decent as an example of nonsensical metaphor, but you also say that you can make rhyme/near and non-rhyme and it’s not a good example of the former.

Honestly, I can’t see much of a demand for this type of writing. There might be a niche audience but you have to find them. The next step is connecting with them. Then there’s the big issue of convincing them to buy.

Who have you shared your work with already? Friends and family are bias. Have you spoken with an English teacher (one that hasn’t taught you)?

Archived