In this time of crisis, how about shortening the impound on our funds?

markcvo

This is to all the Fiverr personnel, moderators etc.
As the world heads toward lock-down and people are being furloughed from their jobs and told to shelter in place, many are losing out on their main sources of income. At least temporarily. This may be for 2 weeks. It may be for a month or more.
If they are also on this site, they are trying to at least trying to supplement their income.
And right now, for many, this may become their only income and a much needed lifeline.
Could you guys here at Fiverr help out the community?
Could you please cut the impound on our funds for those of us that are not Top Rated Sellers from the standard 14 days to 7 days?
For thousands of us, it can make a real difference in our survival.
Please consider it. Please implement it.

• 1 month later...

Hey there #fiverr moderators, CEO, managers etc,
No response? I thought that you guys were all about supporting you community.
I was expecting at least some form of response. Not just crickets.
What do you say?
#shortentheimpound

Hey there #fiverr moderators, CEO, managers etc,

No response? I thought that you guys were all about supporting you community.

I was expecting at least some form of response. Not just crickets.

What do you say?

#shortentheimpound

I think Fiverr Heard you…

I can see the early payout option on some of the orders ( Not sure why only on some)

But the payment can be cleared right away with the small amount fee charged by Fiverr ( not sure about the amount or percent of Fee charged as well…)

I think Fiverr Heard you…

I can see the early payout option on some of the orders ( Not sure why only on some)

But the payment can be cleared right away with the small amount fee charged by Fiverr ( not sure about the amount or percent of Fee charged as well…)

I saw that, too.

The fee makes sense given that Fiverr does incur risk by enabling early payment clearance.

I saw that, too.

The fee makes sense given that Fiverr does incur risk by enabling early payment clearance.

That sounds like a step in the right direction.

Just FYI, Fiverr incures risk on every job run through PayPal since the buyer has up to 6 months to dispute a charge and can do so for any reason. Fiverr has to return the funds and the person doing the job has the amount removed from their current or future earnings.

I haven’t seen the option. but it could be that I don’t have enough jobs running or they are too small.

That sounds like a step in the right direction.

Just FYI, Fiverr incures risk on every job run through PayPal since the buyer has up to 6 months to dispute a charge and can do so for any reason. Fiverr has to return the funds and the person doing the job has the amount removed from their current or future earnings.

I haven’t seen the option. but it could be that I don’t have enough jobs running or they are too small.

Exactly. Fiverr takes steps to mitigate that risk. And if they’re going to remove some of the mitigation to let people get paid earlier, they’re going to mitigate the risk in another way to cover themselves (the extra fee) in the event of a problem.

Archived