How are YOU doing?

Hi Everyone,
I’m from India and LIFE IS HARD. For some people being at home is a good thing because they can take a break from that daily hectic life, but for some people, like me, it hard as both my mom and dad are ill and as the only son I have to find a way to make some money. Hence I’m here on Fiverr trying to make some sales. And as a new seller on Fiverr, we all know how hard it is. 🙂

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and safe at home. And hope that all this will be over soon.
Stay safe guy!!

• Like 3

So I work with theaters a lot (now it’s obviously slowing down due to the virus because no one can have shows). But I got an order from one of them today. I asked if they were sure they wanted to proceed given the situation because wouldn’t want to charge people for something that will get cancelled 100%.

They said: “All the shows are being hosted online-everyone does their part via webcam from their homes, everything has changed and we are making it work!”

And it just made me happy to see how people change their process and adapt to the hardships. If there is a silver lining in all of this, it’s how creative and inspiring the human spirit really is.

• Like 7

So I work with theaters a lot (now it’s obviously slowing down due to the virus because no one can have shows). But I got an order from one of them today. I asked if they were sure they wanted to proceed given the situation because wouldn’t want to charge people for something that will get cancelled 100%.

They said: “All the shows are being hosted online-everyone does their part via webcam from their homes, everything has changed and we are making it work!”

And it just made me happy to see how people change their process and adapt to the hardships. If there is a silver lining in all of this, it’s how creative and inspiring the human spirit really is.

This

And it just made me happy to see how people change their process and adapt to the hardships.

😂

• Like 4

Hi,
I am from SriLanka. Now we are reaching to stage “3b” of this deadly disease. Whole country shutdown since 14th March. So now I am full time work in fever. Another thing I’ve been doing is making my own hand sanitizer and distributing to others.

Stay safe, everyone & the infected get better soon !!

• Like 4

Oh, I’m getting fat over this 100%. I was sad and ate an entire pizza by myself yesterday. 🙂 Double pepperoni. Like a single layer of pepperoni wasn’t enough.

I ate some pepperoni all by itself the other day. Having a kidney stone after my last pizza two years ago makes it hard to think about pizza now. And I’ve had one soda in the two years since then since those two things were what I ate just before it happened.

It’s getting more difficult to get food delivered here so that might make me ration what food I have. I don’t want to be in a store if possible.

• Like 8

Life has been extremely difficult over here but what can we do? Its been 3 weeks and counting since the lockdown. One way to flatten the curve and help the government get over this is by staying at home.

We hope this will pass soon.

• Like 6

Add the lock down to the fact that many citizens here live off their daily profits. Its difficult for most people in this part of the world.

I stepped outside to see people’s non-compliance to the stay at home order and I wonder is there an end in sight?

• Like 4

Just great.

Why? Because I avoid making myself crazy about something I can’t influence. Instead enjoying the time with my family. Special situations need special handling. I’m lucky to be able to work at home on exciting IT tasks

Let’s not forget how well most of us do 👍 Stay safe!

• Like 4

Oh, I’m getting fat over this 100%. I was sad and ate an entire pizza by myself yesterday. 🙂 Double pepperoni. Like a single layer of pepperoni wasn’t enough.

Oh, I’m getting fat over this 100%. I was sad and ate an entire pizza by myself yesterday

This hits way too close for comfort. I’ve been pretty much eating my worries away the last few days. It’s been nothing but Pizza, Fried Chicken and some questionale homemade drinks that I’m starting to think were worse than anything I could order.

• Like 5

HI… I am from Sri Lanka… and I live near a major town (about 15 minutes’ walk distance)… The government has given holidays… It seems so isolated without any vehicle noises and construction noises around… The town is 90% isolated… And some towns are imposed with curfew… 😕

Our forces, the medical teams and other teams are working hard to stop the spreading… .Salute to their brave and hard work…

We are advised not to gather and go on trips at the time of need but try to do social distancing. The day to day life is hard for some people and specially small business. I was trying to help out a few disadvantage people, who sell things from house to house, but I didn’t see them this week… 😦

I live with my mother in our home with a big garden, spending time listening to birds… so my neighborhood pretty quiet & safe, no one infected…

I am spending this time learning new things & baking stuff… As well as chasing my neighbors’ cats from catching the birds (priority No.1)… 😀 And I spend a very quiet Birthday Today… (no almsgiving this time) …

But I am dying to go to the beach…

Hope everyone stays safe & the infected get better soon !! 🙏

Wish you a happy birthday…!!

• Like 6

HI… I am from Sri Lanka… and I live near a major town (about 15 minutes’ walk distance)… The government has given holidays… It seems so isolated without any vehicle noises and construction noises around… The town is 90% isolated… And some towns are imposed with curfew… 😕

Our forces, the medical teams and other teams are working hard to stop the spreading… .Salute to their brave and hard work…

We are advised not to gather and go on trips at the time of need but try to do social distancing. The day to day life is hard for some people and specially small business. I was trying to help out a few disadvantage people, who sell things from house to house, but I didn’t see them this week… 😦

I live with my mother in our home with a big garden, spending time listening to birds… so my neighborhood pretty quiet & safe, no one infected…

I am spending this time learning new things & baking stuff… As well as chasing my neighbors’ cats from catching the birds (priority No.1)… 😀 And I spend a very quiet Birthday Today… (no almsgiving this time) …

But I am dying to go to the beach…

Hope everyone stays safe & the infected get better soon !! 🙏

hey nice to meet you

Still Curfew 😦 and Happy Birthday :cake: (sorry for late :smile: ) now 162 Covid-19 patient and 4 death

Stay safe, everyone! 🍍 Don’t forget to wash your hands. :clap:t4:

• Like 7

Our area of the state (my city, in fact) has had no OFFICIAL cases of COVID-19 but school is shut down, lots of the fun places are shut down. City businesses are operating on skeleton crews. The school districts’ kitchen - my school district specifically - is feeding our children and community.

I talked with our school resource officer today, and he suspects we won’t be going back until May if at all (perhaps following the Kansas governor and shutting down for the rest of the school year).

With little work from Fiverr, I’m just taking a break and enjoying the downtime. It’s a rarity to not work when I’m not at the full-time job, so I’m enjoying this as much as I can. No gym, no fun things to do, cooped in the house. I’ll make do.

Cook, clean, spend time with the boys and don’t get sick. That’s how I’m spending my time.

Hello Emeraldawnn,

Im glade to know that your city is safe from such a horrible disease coronaviruse .But here in the Pakistan the no of infected people is not much as compare to other counties but still here is lockdown and im a student studying in another province and im stuck here and can not go my home do to lockdown. You are lucky that you are at your home. pray to God safe us and whole world from such a horrible disease.

stay home and stay safe.

thankyou

• Like 4

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is safe and home. I was pretty scared but now I am feeling like the world is only me and my computer. I am just eating, sleeping and working. So much fat and I looks like a melted ice.

I pray to God, please clean this mess “Covid-19” and keep safe my fellow freelancers.

Have a great day ahead.

• Like 6

Greetings dear, thanks a trillion for bringing that up!
I hope everyone’s mood is in seventh heaven with all this Corona virus going on, I hope we all get through this very soon, the sun will rise on us again very soon!
As a newbie, I haven’t yet reached that point of worrying about my prestigious clients canceling their orders, but the thing is, if that happened to me, I would surely comply unless I’ve got done the majority of the task or better say, the order!
That’s all, have a brilliant day/night based on your current timezone!

• Like 4

Thanks for asking!! We are staying home as a family which, as you have already said, can be quite a challenge. The number of deaths in the UK and the pressure on our NHS is scary. Feeling grateful to have Fiverr orders to work on, and that my family are well.

• Like 5

Same ole for me. Self isolating, avoiding the outside world best I can. Stocked up pretty well but just carrying on with work here. My cat and I are quite comfortable.

The biggest “concern” I’ve had with my Fiverr orders right now is the prospect of cancellation requests popping up.

Money may have changed for some people / businesses. What was once a priority is perhaps not so much right now whilst this thing goes on.

I have this uncertainty about orders in my queue - Will I get a message from a customer out of no where asking to cancel because of their money woes or because the business side of things is on hold? Will I get several? Should I jump on the orders sooner rather than later or chill out a bit…

It creates a bit of unease for me, doubly so because of the way Fiverr handles cancellations now and obviously because income for a lot of freelancers is volatile currently (more than normal).

Not sure if others are feeling it.

I’m fine. How about you?

• Like 5

COVID-19 has very badly effected the whole world economically. This morning i came to know about the fact that near about 12,73,990 cases of COVID-19 have been declared. This is very big figure and we should not take it for grant. I improve everyone to stay home and stay safe.

While being at home i am doing lots of pending projects, exercise, reading books, i have read four books till now and continue to do productive things.

Thanks

• Like 4