How are YOU doing?

Hi, I’m from Italy and I’ve been self-isolating here for a month now. By now I know every corner of my room. I draw every day and I have furrows on my fingers. The economy is collapsing and I am very afraid of what this quarantine will bring 😦

I hope all of this ends soon…

Cheers from Madrid. We’ve been on legal lockdown for two weeks now. I’m nervous to go outside even to walk around the block for feat of being stopped by the police. Some days feel normal, whereas others are really difficult to be inside…

• Like 9

I am new to Fiverr and I actually joined BECAUSE of the shelter in place orders. I live in Panama, and during this time of uncertainty I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of an online community of like-minded freelancers. Stay safe out there friends!

Yay! I thought the same days ago! It is nice to know thoughts about people that are in the same situation all around the world! Fiverr you rock! Even without getting enough orders!

@theenglishninja

I got nervous when I go to the grocery store. I feel like I’m getting sick just entering the store. I’m in the USA right now.

• Like 7

Yay! I thought the same days ago! It is nice to know thoughts about people that are in the same situation all around the world! Fiverr you rock! Even without getting enough orders!

@theenglishninja

I got nervous when I go to the grocery store. I feel like I’m getting sick just entering the store. I’m in the USA right now.

Congrats on the order! I’m finding it frustrating to get set-up like I am on other platforms. ugh

Have the grocery stores in the states started placing security officers to limit the amount of people entering at one time and make you take gloves?

• Like 4

I delivered a order yesterday! Yay!

Hi there, good for you.

I am going to deliver mine as soon as I get one. 😃

Working on it but will not disclose how. Top secret.

Kinda worried of US since few weeks. A lot of freelancers depend on US buyers…

• Like 5

So… this is going to sound really sad, but I’m actually doing well during the coronavirus. I have extra work flowing in my direction and now everyone knows that staying home all day in your pajamas really isn’t as great as it sounds.

now everyone knows that staying home all day in your pajamas really isn’t as great as it sounds.

I’m actually getting work done that I’ve been putting on the back burner for a longest time. I’ve been rockin’ my favorite robes and jammies. It’s all about being comfy! 😁

• Like 6

now everyone knows that staying home all day in your pajamas really isn’t as great as it sounds.

I’m actually getting work done that I’ve been putting on the back burner for a longest time. I’ve been rockin’ my favorite robes and jammies. It’s all about being comfy! 😁

@nikavoice Sometimes I feel like I am so lazy wearing pajamas every day. I’m glad to hear that you are getting a bunch of stuff done. Hang tough! 💙

• Like 4

Congrats on the order! I’m finding it frustrating to get set-up like I am on other platforms. ugh

Have the grocery stores in the states started placing security officers to limit the amount of people entering at one time and make you take gloves?

Nup. Just some glass protection on cashiers and personal wearing masks. That is all I saw different last time I went, but there is always something different every time I go.

• Like 4

COVID-19. Reached out to Bangladesh as well. Already one people died.so every one so panic now. Over all we are not a rich country and for it our country shut down for 17 days. So many people have no job they only do physical jobs like farmer, worker, driver etc. Then don’t have job until next 17 days don’t know how they manage their food because they earn money by doing work each day. So I think COVID-19 is a big problem for Bangladesh. Let’s see what happens next. Pray for the Bangladesh guys.

So sad for us! :sleeping_bed:

• Like 4

Hmmm… It’s getting a bit wired at times… I wish I had my piano, so that I can practice as I have time to spare… I kind of need a diversion now (just imagine hearing this from an introvert 😃 )… I have been doing gardening & this & that… but now they all have come to a routine… 😦

Stay Indoors. Stay Safe. 🙏

• Like 6

Hi everyone. If you’re like me, you’ve been getting these “What are we doing” emails from companies about COVID-19. And… that’s great. Thanks for letting me know random company I bought that one thing from 5 years ago.

I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world.

Personally, I’m in the SF Bay Area and we’re on FULL “shelter in place” orders. I’m working from home now with three kids (all under 6) so “work time” has gotten a lot crazier (only so many times I can hear my daughter sing “

”). :rofl:

Even if there is nothing that the community can do to help (resources, questions, shared experience), I’d love to hear how your work habits have changed in the last few weeks!

I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world.

I’m from India. We’re still in lockdown situation here (till April 14).

Although, new positive cases are increasing some good news are getting reported too!

A 93-year-old man and his wife (age 88) has survived the virus and discharged from hospital in Kerala. He’s the oldest person in India to survive COVID-19. Also, the largest lockdown in the world has impacted in the sudden remarkable decrease in pollution!

• Like 7

Hi, yes all those emails from AAA, and every other company I’ve dealt with are annoying. I’m relaxing and finding things to do around the home such as cooking, cleaning and feeling a new sense of calm for some reason. It seems like the outside world has gone to sleep.

I read about the shelter at home rules in N. California. It’s a good thing in my opinion.

It’s really boring to stay at home doing nothing. Trust me I’ve developed some dislike for it.

• Like 3