How are YOU doing?

I’m in Malaysia my country are currently in MCO (Movement Control Order).
So I made / cook my own food, playing PS4 and doing orders on fiverr.
Basically that’s my life before covid, so it’s not so big impact to my life as a freelancer , gamer and home cook.

Only what impact is most shop close, only supermarket is allowed but have a limited operate time.
After dark bascially you can’t buy anything, also limited to 1 person go out of the house to get food.

Stay home, Stay safe.
Think about those nurse / doctor / police at the frontline.

• Like 12

I’m in Malaysia my country are currently in MCO (Movement Control Order).

So I made / cook my own food, playing PS4 and doing orders on fiverr.

Basically that’s my life before covid, so it’s not so big impact to my life as a freelancer , gamer and home cook.

Only what impact is most shop close, only supermarket is allowed but have a limited operate time.

After dark bascially you can’t buy anything, also limited to 1 person go out of the house to get food.

Stay home, Stay safe.

Yes exactly along with those in our country who work in the food stores and deliver the food. I notice they stand as far back from the door as possible or just leave it and run away.

• Like 4

Yes exactly along with those in our country who work in the food stores and deliver the food. I notice they stand as far back from the door as possible or just leave it and run away.

or just leave it and run away

I ordered a pizza yesterday and the delivery kid was terrified of me. He was leaning as far away as possible, was so jumpy he nearly dropped the box and would probably have a heart attack if I sneezed. My seasonal allergies are kicking in so we were both lucky that I didn’t.

The world is a tough place to be in right now but we shouldn’t turn into small frightened animals over this.

• Like 11

or just leave it and run away

I ordered a pizza yesterday and the delivery kid was terrified of me. He was leaning as far away as possible, was so jumpy he nearly dropped the box and would probably have a heart attack if I sneezed. My seasonal allergies are kicking in so we were both lucky that I didn’t.

The world is a tough place to be in right now but we shouldn’t turn into small frightened animals over this.

we shouldn’t turn into small frightened animals

That’s kind of how we are forced to live however. 🐇

As long as we have internet we can find diversions at least.

• Like 3

we are in a locked-down here! Everything is closed! We cant even do corona test :rofl: as the organization, in charge of it they are testing 1 person while there are thousands of people wanting to test!
Everything is closed! No order from Fiverr, no-knock! IDK how worst it can get!

• Like 3

we are in a locked-down here! Everything is closed! We cant even do corona test :rofl: as the organization, in charge of it they are testing 1 person while there are thousands of people wanting to test!

I can assure you, it could get worse. Thankfully, it has not. We will all get through this. Be patient, wash your hands, and heed the stay-at-home and social distancing rules in your area.

• Like 7

I can assure you, it could get worse. Thankfully, it has not. We will all get through this. Be patient, wash your hands, and heed the stay-at-home and social distancing rules in your area.

Thank you so much! I will! Stay safe you too! Lets hope for the best!

• Like 2

I love to stay at home…

I love to stay at home…

Same here.

I’m lucky that I’m not stuck in some unbearable living situation with terrible roommates, relatives or huge numbers of small children, too.

My friend has two teenage sons and three weeks into this she’s ready to run into the woods screaming.

• Like 9

Hi, I’m from Italy and I’ve been self-isolating here for a month now. By now I know every corner of my room. I draw every day and I have furrows on my fingers. The economy is collapsing and I am very afraid of what this quarantine will bring 😦
I hope all of this ends soon…

• Like 8

I am new to Fiverr and I actually joined BECAUSE of the shelter in place orders. I live in Panama, and during this time of uncertainty I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of an online community of like-minded freelancers. Stay safe out there friends!

• Like 4

Hi, I’m from Italy and I’ve been self-isolating here for a month now. By now I know every corner of my room. I draw every day and I have furrows on my fingers. The economy is collapsing and I am very afraid of what this quarantine will bring 😦

I hope all of this ends soon…

Keep your head up things will surely get better. Cheers and best of luck to you!

• Like 3