How are YOU doing?

Well, unfortunately where I live people don’t understand that they have to self isolate. Many people are outside like there is nothing going on, and it’s frustrating.

For me it’s particularly hard because I lost my job last week and I see no way that I can find a new one right now. I’m trying to stay happy and positive so that this situation doesn’t affect my mental health.

Hopefully everything will go back to normal soon and we can all get back to our life.

Same in my case also…Even dont get order in Fiverr also…so no work … So frustrated now…Hope everything will be fine soon… Try to be happy hopefully the virus gone soon…

• Like 8

Here in New Zealand we have 300 cases but only 8 in hospital and one in ICU. No deaths. Nearly all our cases are people coming home from overseas. We are in total lockdown for 4 weeks. All non-essential businesses are closed. You can only leave home to buy food or medical supplies. Or you can go for a walk near your house. My Fiverr has got busy - I have that sort of gig! Everybody has stocked up on food so the supermarkets have been under pressure.

Same lol! Minus the got busy part.

• Like 3

I live in Canada and My main job was dog walking and it had a few hiccups and was going slowly but I would still get customers with COVID-19 my job came to a stand still it’s been hard going from 200$-300$ a week to nothing. I had started on here a while ago but I have no idea what people are looking for as I have a diverse amount of skills. I had no idea what to post as a gig so I went with my most unusual skill first which was tarot reading. I’m curious as a new person what can I do for you?

You should go to google, and find about fiverr…! You will find lots of article about what you should do in fiverr.!

• Like 5

I want to take a second to say how much I appreciate everyone here. We don’t express enough our positive feelings for others very much but now is the time for that. I feel compassion for all of us and we are all together here as a family.

thank you for this post, we had the chance to express our feelings so it is a great thing in such days 🙂

• Like 3

hmm…

As my province is put on curfew till further notice… We get daily essentials through police approved vendors… And today we were strictly informed to stay at home.

I have been drinking a lot of tea & inhaling steam (to help with the breathing), and I kind of have started not watching news that much, avoid social media (sometimes too much information is so stressful)…

Today I am going to spend time playing Leo’s Fortune… (stress relief)…

We had 1 death from the virus yesterday…

• Like 8

I’m prone to contact dermatitis and my hands are a bloody massacre right now due to the frequent washing. I have pizza hands. 🙂

my hands are a bloody massacre right now due to the frequent washing. I have pizza hands. 🙂

LOL, I know the feeling. I’m trying my best to keep my hands moisturized, smooth and soft. The wrinkly/dry look creeps me out. 😄

I kind of have started not watching news that much, avoid social media (sometimes too much information is so stressful)…

Hearing about it everyday is draining. 😩

I take breaks from social media just to keep my sanity in check.

• Like 5

In a week’s time, there has been more than 330 people diagnosed with COVID-19 and 3 Arkansas residents have died from the disease. We have yet to see a huge number of cases here but, according to our mayor, he doesn’t trust the numbers. He feels the number is much more than four in our county. We’ve been told that the hospitals have the test but don’t want to use them unless they absolutely have no choice.

In fact, from what I’m hearing, the hospitals are turning people away and not testing those even with outward symptoms of this disease. They just tell them to quarantine themselves and wait for 14 days unless they get worse.

I’m trying to avoid the crowds as much as possible. It was 80+ degrees here today, and I would have walked our local park, but got the word that large groups of people were in the park with their kids. No thank you!

Stay well everyone!

I have heard from multiple family and friends in New York and Maryland, that they were told by there primary care doctor they have Covid-19, but need to stay home unless symptoms get worse. Tests are being saved for those in hospitals or are really symptomatic to a more severe degree. I have no doubt the numbers, although really high in the US, are not even close to the reality. So many probably have had it and recovered who were never counted for, and who knows how many have it now not able to get tested. I am in Maryland.

• Like 12

Hi everyone. If you’re like me, you’ve been getting these “What are we doing” emails from companies about COVID-19. And… that’s great. Thanks for letting me know random company I bought that one thing from 5 years ago.

I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world.

Personally, I’m in the SF Bay Area and we’re on FULL “shelter in place” orders. I’m working from home now with three kids (all under 6) so “work time” has gotten a lot crazier (only so many times I can hear my daughter sing “

”). :rofl:

Even if there is nothing that the community can do to help (resources, questions, shared experience), I’d love to hear how your work habits have changed in the last few weeks!

I am from Nairobi, Kenya. So far we’ve had 50 infected people and only one death. We are not on complete lockdown but we have a dusk to dawn curfew. Most businesses have shut down as well here and people have lost jobs. Writing work has taken a nosedive for me so I stay indoors working on my blog and looking for more clients.

All in all, I am hopeful that things will get better. Let’s keep hope alive.

• Like 10

COVID-19. Reached out to Bangladesh as well. Already one people died.so every one so panic now. Over all we are not a rich country and for it our country shut down for 17 days. So many people have no job they only do physical jobs like farmer, worker, driver etc. Then don’t have job until next 17 days don’t know how they manage their food because they earn money by doing work each day. So I think COVID-19 is a big problem for Bangladesh. Let’s see what happens next. Pray for the Bangladesh guys.

same goes with pakistan

• Like 7

Apparently tonight our entire country is in lockdown except for food stores, banks, car repair places, doctor visits. Nationwide order. 3/29/2020 until 4/30/2020. Otherwise no one can leave their home. At least that is what someone told me.

Apparently tonight our entire country is in lockdown except for food stores, banks, car repair places, doctor visits. Nationwide order. 3/29/2020 until 4/30/2020. Otherwise no one can leave their home. At least that is what someone told me.

That’s how we are here for the last couple of days.

• Like 7