How are YOU doing?

COVID-19. Reached out to Bangladesh as well. Already one people died.so every one so panic now. Over all we are not a rich country and for it our country shut down for 17 days. So many people have no job they only do physical jobs like farmer, worker, driver etc. Then don’t have job until next 17 days don’t know how they manage their food because they earn money by doing work each day. So I think COVID-19 is a big problem for Bangladesh. Let’s see what happens next. Pray for the Bangladesh guys.

I am new but first time see someone in BD commenting in the community. I wish everything will good soon.

• Like 12

all clients are terrified.

No, I can assure you, they are not. Just because you feel that way (and I’m sad to hear that this is your experience), does not mean all Fiverr buyers are quaking in their boots. The clients I have been working for, for example, are taking current events in stride, and pursuing projects that they need to finish. None of them have expressed fear to me over the coronavirus. These are certainly hard times, but hard times do not stop all entrepreneurs, small business owners, and people completing creative projects.

Please don’t make general sweeping statements, unless you have facts to prove your claims.

No, I can assure you, they are not. Just because you feel that way (and I’m sad to hear that this is your experience), does not mean all Fiverr buyers are quaking in their boots.

Alas. Your still in the ‘watching Covid-19’ on the news phase. Sadly, things will get a bit more terrifying when you are faced with a $1K fine for stepping outside. Covid-1984 drones are patrolling outside the window and oh yes, everyone is panicking because they can’t afford to pay their bills and have just realized they can’t eat, wear, or make shelter out of toilet paper.

Terror and panic is coming. With it, there will be fewer orders. 😦

• Like 17

Hi everyone. If you’re like me, you’ve been getting these “What are we doing” emails from companies about COVID-19. And… that’s great. Thanks for letting me know random company I bought that one thing from 5 years ago.

I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world.

Personally, I’m in the SF Bay Area and we’re on FULL “shelter in place” orders. I’m working from home now with three kids (all under 6) so “work time” has gotten a lot crazier (only so many times I can hear my daughter sing “

”). :rofl:

Even if there is nothing that the community can do to help (resources, questions, shared experience), I’d love to hear how your work habits have changed in the last few weeks!

I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world.

I would like the community to come together and arrange for me and my dog and possibly my girlfriend to be airlifted immediately to Pitcairn Island.

Thank you for the kind offer. 😉

More seriously, I’d really like Fiverr to maybe go with @eoinfinnegan’s earlier suggestion of Fiverr relaxing St. Levels and maybe putting some UI tweaks in place to make sellers’ lives easier.

I’ve been bombed bya client repeatedly ordering in bulk from my single article gig with 1-day delivery, despite me asking him numerous times to message me before placing bulk orders. I’ve finally lost it and just canceled his last order. However, my stats will likely be ruined soon anyway.

The thing is, this wouldn’t happen if we had a feature to limit how many of a certain gig package a single buyer can buy at a time.

Another thing that would make life easier is a 24-hour or 48-hour auto-accept feature for disputes. I got bombed yesterday with lots of people who aren’t replying to extension requests, likely because it is the weekend and they are doing what normies do and are taking time out until Monday.

And would it really be so hard to darken and increase the font size of the fonts in messages, order requirements, and custom offers? - Or let sellers customize this?

• Like 27

Here in the UK, we haven’t gone into full lock down mode as of yet. My hours have been greatly reduced and I’m already under financial pressure. However, it gave me the push I needed to make the decision to sign up to Fiverr and start my own business. I can only hope it’ll be a success!

• Like 14

Hey! Well. I’ve had better times but I can’t complain. I and my folks are in good health.

I’m from Colombia and we have started quarantine for 20 days, so that means that is almost one month with no income… and my 5rr gig is sinking too 😿

Stay safe!

• Like 13

I would like the community to come together and arrange for me and my dog and possibly my girlfriend to be airlifted immediately to Pitcairn Island.

Thank you for the kind offer. 😉

More seriously, I’d really like Fiverr to maybe go with @eoinfinnegan’s earlier suggestion of Fiverr relaxing St. Levels and maybe putting some UI tweaks in place to make sellers’ lives easier.

I’ve been bombed bya client repeatedly ordering in bulk from my single article gig with 1-day delivery, despite me asking him numerous times to message me before placing bulk orders. I’ve finally lost it and just canceled his last order. However, my stats will likely be ruined soon anyway.

The thing is, this wouldn’t happen if we had a feature to limit how many of a certain gig package a single buyer can buy at a time.

Another thing that would make life easier is a 24-hour or 48-hour auto-accept feature for disputes. I got bombed yesterday with lots of people who aren’t replying to extension requests, likely because it is the weekend and they are doing what normies do and are taking time out until Monday.

And would it really be so hard to darken and increase the font size of the fonts in messages, order requirements, and custom offers? - Or let sellers customize this?

This! Even a 3/4 day long or something would be better than the current Buyers can just disappear situation. I have a $550 order with a client who has disappeared for two weeks after we had extended the delivery a couple of times (order placed over 2 months ago) while waiting for them for other reasons. There is still some parts of the order to complete which she has said she wants to give input to but hasn’t done so meaning I can’t just push ahead with it.

Meanwhile, it looks like I have an order which is 16 days late and technically the client could cancel it and get refunded at any point as I can’t do an extension without her agreement…

• Like 20

Hi everyone! I come from Italy. As you may have already heard, here the situation is truly tragic, especially in Northern Italy. We’ve been in quarantine for 13 days, all non-essential services are closed, and the military and police officers monitor the cities. Many have lost their jobs and self-employed workers are the ones who are suffering a severe blow, economically speaking. Fortunately, I am doing fine. The company I work for allows smart-working and when I don’t work, I have online lessons and dedicate myself to freelancing ( well, and Netflix too). I’ve noticed that several other companies are demanding for people to work remotely. I imagine that in this tragic scenario the world of work gets adapted to the circumstances and I think this is positive for those who now find it difficult to raise some money.
Either way, I hope you are all fine. Wherever you come from, try to stay safe!

• Like 23

Hi everyone! I come from Italy. As you may have already heard, here the situation is truly tragic, especially in Northern Italy. We’ve been in quarantine for 13 days, all non-essential services are closed, and the military and police officers monitor the cities. Many have lost their jobs and self-employed workers are the ones who are suffering a severe blow, economically speaking. Fortunately, I am doing fine. The company I work for allows smart-working and when I don’t work, I have online lessons and dedicate myself to freelancing ( well, and Netflix too). I’ve noticed that several other companies are demanding for people to work remotely. I imagine that in this tragic scenario the world of work gets adapted to the circumstances and I think this is positive for those who now find it difficult to raise some money.

Sending lots of love and peace to you. Stay safe, please Take Care! 💞

• Like 16

I live in Canada and My main job was dog walking and it had a few hiccups and was going slowly but I would still get customers with COVID-19 my job came to a stand still it’s been hard going from 200$-300$ a week to nothing. I had started on here a while ago but I have no idea what people are looking for as I have a diverse amount of skills. I had no idea what to post as a gig so I went with my most unusual skill first which was tarot reading. I’m curious as a new person what can I do for you?

• Like 12

@siflowah stay safe. is very tragic the situation there 🙏

• Like 10

In India 450 positive cases and 28 people recovered and 8 deaths.
all country is lock down, people supporting government and all IT companies working from home.
hope everything will be ok soon.

I am getting less orders but I am developing my own skills. I am getting orders related to corona virus prevention and awareness.

Be safe guys <3
Stay at home
and Happy freelancing
God is with us everything will be ok soon
💖

• Like 11

Hi Everyone,

This COVID-19 virus effects every one life. Today I spend the day watching the three story type film.I haven’t any film to watch in my film library. Some of them 2 or 3 time watch. Do you guys know any good movies?
If Any one interest to watch movie Hacksaw Ridge 2016download.jpg.b66ef615d1241de601935e821973a605.jpg this true story war

And I hope Every at home and Safe… 🙏

• Like 9

We’re not allowed to enter a grocery, a pharmacy, a convenience store or a hospital (the only places that are open) without a mask. But you can’t buy masks anywhere.

I had to get my sewing kit out and make my own out of a bandana and hair ties. It looks kinda trendy, not gonna lie (although it’s completely useless, of course).

• Like 16

one of daughters friends has it. To say its bad is an understatement and this is (a formerly) healthy 20 something. Now its a waiting game to see if anyone here has it. No one in the country is allowed out without a signed paper saying what you are going out for and fines have gone up from 38€ to 1000€ now. if you get caught outside without good reason on more than one occasion you are in serious trouble. No one is now supposed to go more than 1km from the house on foot for any reason at all. if you go shopping or to a medical appointment you have to have a signed paper saying why, when, and time you left the house.

Also… Someone went into a shop here wearing a full face gas mask… my daughter was in the shop and no one could understand what the guy was asking for as his face was covered. the people in the shop told him to take it off because they could not understand what he was saying. An argument and a fight ensued with the customer and the people in the shop landing blows on each other and ended with the customer being kicked out. Happy days

• Like 11