How are YOU doing?

Just got word 30 minutes that the first official case of this virus is in my town. I’ve been feeling blah myself but I dusted my bedroom yesterday and today, stirring up the dust. Itchy eyes, sneezing… def. my allergies going. Of course, if I go out, I’m sure I’ll get the dirty looks when I sneeze… now more than ever.

No idea who this person is, where they work or anything (although rumor has it, the patient works for the city of Jonesboro).

Keep healthy as much as possible y’all!

• Like 15

Hello 🖐️

What an interesting time we are in as a global economy. In my neck of the woods on the east coast beaches are closed, stores readily running out of supplies, business are shutting down everyday, police are breaking up beach parties, others getting on social media telling their friends to dine out.

Not much of a spread yet but a well know aerospace facility in my town just got a case of covid-19 and havent shut down. That facility employees hundreds of engineers. I live next door to an Airbnb for outatowners only. I don’t understand why people are traveling out of state/country right now. I’m afraid many are not taking this virus seriously.

In terms of Fiverr, it’s slowed down a bit but steady. I’m thankful we have the opportunity to work safely from home. THANK YOU Micha and the Fiverr team for building this place for us!! I ended up here during the last recession so I know we are likely in for some hard times ahead but together we can overcome this!

• Like 21

So at 8PM today they announced that mandatory isolation would be enforced by police & the military starting 12AM here in Argentina. That’s a 4-hour notice. Nice planning there, Bob.

As an award-winning hermit who lives alone, it wouldn’t be that much of a hassle in theory. But that means that my neighbors will be home all day, every day, and they are about the absolute worst. Combine that with the fact that the fan on the GPU of my only computer decided to take a dump today of all days -meaning that I won’t be able to fix or replace it until businesses reopen weeks from now, so no gaming- and it’s a neighboricide just waiting to happen. I claim insanity, Your Honor.

• Like 19

HI… I am from Sri Lanka… and I live near a major town (about 15 minutes’ walk distance)… The government has given holidays… It seems so isolated without any vehicle noises and construction noises around… The town is 90% isolated… And some towns are imposed with curfew… 😕

Our forces, the medical teams and other teams are working hard to stop the spreading… .Salute to their brave and hard work…

We are advised not to gather and go on trips at the time of need but try to do social distancing. The day to day life is hard for some people and specially small business. I was trying to help out a few disadvantage people, who sell things from house to house, but I didn’t see them this week… 😦

I live with my mother in our home with a big garden, spending time listening to birds… so my neighborhood pretty quiet & safe, no one infected…

I am spending this time learning new things & baking stuff… As well as chasing my neighbors’ cats from catching the birds (priority No.1)… 😀 And I spend a very quiet Birthday Today… (no almsgiving this time) …

But I am dying to go to the beach…

Hope everyone stays safe & the infected get better soon !! 🙏

Hi there, how is it in Sri Lanka today? My ex is on holidays there and I am worried she will not be able to return home soon. Our two kids are missing her…Thanks for help.

• Like 5

Hi there, how is it in Sri Lanka today? My ex is on holidays there and I am worried she will not be able to return home soon. Our two kids are missing her…Thanks for help.

Hi…

The whole country have curfew from 6 pm today till Monday 8 am… and the airport is closed…I don’t know till when…

Just tell her to stay indoors - self isolate till the government gives some positive feedback… They are doing their best to protect everyone without spreading further and quarantining anyone who comes to into the island.

I am also self isolating these days as a measure to be on the safer side… (I don’t if this virus could trigger my asthma, which is on control)…

Hope they are safe…

• Like 14

Doing okay here in the UK. My partner is a paramedic so we’re isolating to avoid spreading to vulnerable people and flatten the curve. As of right now the UK is not routinely testing healthcare workers for COVID-19 although I have seen a petition going around to make it happen. It’s an impossible situation to be in. We need our frontline workers to be healthy and available to work during this crisis. We need them, but how do we know they aren’t spreading it further without testing?

Just trying to stay positive and hope for the best. I hope you’re all staying safe :).

• Like 14

I am in Maryland. East coast of the US. We have one death in the county I live in and over 100 cases state wide. Everything is shut down! Grocery stores are having a hard time keeping stock of disinfecting wipes and general cleaning supplies. They have Senior hours for people over 60 from 7-8am at the stores.

I am a Teacher by day, so off and trying to enjoy the time. No clue when and if we go back to work. Right now it is set for the end of the month to go back, but hard to see how with cases growing.

The biggest issue as I am sure the news has said is testing. It is so limited right now. To get tested requires so much effort, and as it becomes more available, I am sure the numbers will spike significantly.

Watching how different states handle this vs how the Govt is responding is interesting.

I do not want to go into that. I feel horrible for anyone affected by this. Seeing images. from Italy is scary, and I sure hope the US learns from China and Europes lessons and listens.

Only time will tell, and not having a known outcome for this is anxiety producing.

• Like 18

Hi, every one
I am from Pakistan and cases of COVID-19 are now increasing here due to the people who came from neighborhood country Iran, Government has put health emergency here and sitting in crowds is not allowed and the cities are interlocked.
So, sitting at home and learning things about my career
Best of luck every one.

• Like 7

No Orders.

all clients are terrified.

all clients are terrified.

No, I can assure you, they are not. Just because you feel that way (and I’m sad to hear that this is your experience), does not mean all Fiverr buyers are quaking in their boots. The clients I have been working for, for example, are taking current events in stride, and pursuing projects that they need to finish. None of them have expressed fear to me over the coronavirus. These are certainly hard times, but hard times do not stop all entrepreneurs, small business owners, and people completing creative projects.

Please don’t make general sweeping statements, unless you have facts to prove your claims.

• Like 15