How are YOU doing?

Hello from Tokyo,
We’re doing fine, things do suck, but we’re fine.
We’ve had worse, we’ll survive.

Surprisingly though, I did find toilet paper in the store the other day.
The sign says “One pack per person.” Better prevent people from buying 20 packs!!

mixi1.jpg.c7485c71624ce4f908f88724cbe20d95.jpg
mixi1455×600 76.4 KB
  • Like 36

Hello from Mexico, the COVID’19 is starting here, me and my family are at home now, I hope other people make the same thing, unfortunately there a lot of people which need to work every day to survive.

I’m buying all the things to the small stores in my area and my neighbors are making that too, this manner can we help a little bit with the economical crisis that will affect it.

My best wishes to all the people in the community.

• Like 30

Hello fellow fiverians, first of all stay safe and healthy.

Situation in my country “Malaysia” has gone from bad to worst. Whole country is under lockdown, no one is allowed to go out and all private companies besides necessities are forced to shut down.

There’s already been over 800 cases and 2 deaths in my country and we are expecting the number to spike. As only half of our citizens abiding to the rules set by our government during this 2 weeks lockdown period.

As far as work goes, everything still remains the same for now. Stay safe everyone and we hope this will end soon.

• Like 22

I was a bit of a hermit either way so I’m not bothered too much by the social distancing.

What I am bothered by now is that in my attempts to fight my coffee addiction, I got rid of all the coffee making equipment and supplies years ago to make myself go out every morning and buy a single cup for a day. Now I have to handle this problem somehow. Instant coffee is not a solution, life is hard as it is right now.

• Like 24

I was a bit of a hermit either way so I’m not bothered too much by the social distancing.

What I am bothered by now is that in my attempts to fight my coffee addiction, I got rid of all the coffee making equipment and supplies years ago to make myself go out every morning and buy a single cup for a day. Now I have to handle this problem somehow. Instant coffee is not a solution, life is hard as it is right now.

I got rid of all the coffee making equipment and supplies years ago to make myself go out every morning and buy a single cup for a day.

I did that too for about a year. Working at home so much it gave me an excuse to go out and sit outside and people watch every day.

I have a lovely tiny sidewalk cafe nearby I miss too.

• Like 22

I got rid of all the coffee making equipment and supplies years ago to make myself go out every morning and buy a single cup for a day.

I did that too for about a year. Working at home so much it gave me an excuse to go out and sit outside and people watch every day.

I have a favorite small pizza place and I legitimately cried about it closing at my therapy session yesterday. Well, I think it was more about this feeling of the normalcy of life slowly slipping away, but yeah. I miss it and I’m worried that being such a small place, they won’t survive the economical repercussions.

Onto the fun stuff: the subway was closed, now if you can’t work from home, you have to use buses or cars. There can’t be more than 10 people on a bus at any given time. Which is a genius plan except I live in a city of 5+ million people with a huge river in the middle and very few bridges across. Angry mobs are storming buses, no one can really enforce the 10 people rule.

Our mayor is Vitaly Klitschko, a former world boxing champion, and I’m a bit horrified of his future brilliant initiatives.

• Like 24

I’m in the US near a major city and everyone has been instructed to work from home if possible. As Fiverr Freelancers, we’re all accustomed to working from home and have systems set up for us to do so. Our spouses, partners, roommates etc… not so much!

My wife and I had to set up a whole separate private space for her and she’s going through that process we’ve all been through with learning how to work from home (she’s a therapist seeing client’s via tele-health). It’s almost like having co-workers again except we can’t go out for coffee or lunch and there no going home and complaining about how your co-worker is annoying you… lol!

Stay safe everyone!

• Like 28

I have a favorite small pizza place and I legitimately cried about it closing at my therapy session yesterday. Well, I think it was more about this feeling of the normalcy of life slowly slipping away, but yeah. I miss it and I’m worried that being such a small place, they won’t survive the economical repercussions.

Onto the fun stuff: the subway was closed, now if you can’t work from home, you have to use buses or cars. There can’t be more than 10 people on a bus at any given time. Which is a genius plan except I live in a city of 5+ million people with a huge river in the middle and very few bridges across. Angry mobs are storming buses, no one can really enforce the 10 people rule.

Our mayor is Vitaly Klitschko, a former world boxing champion, and I’m a bit horrified of his future brilliant initiatives.

😆

I understand your fear very well 😏

I was outside today, did not liked that. So many people without masks, like no one cares 😐

On the bright side - weather is great.

Hang on, people! Everything will be normal soon

• Like 23

Some people think “that won’t happen to me” and somehow feel it’s only for other people.

There is no way to avoid coming into contact with it for everyone in the world at some point in time. What we are trying to do is
“flatten the curve” so everyone does not get it all at once.

Some get it now and some can get it later on so hospitals and society won’t be so overwhelmed.

nytimes.com
coronavirus-flatten-the-curve-countries-promo-1584592592793-mediumThreeByTwo440-v5.png.8e9b416056f204e6ab4e8be4b0ee7168.png

Which Country Has Flattened the Curve for the Coronavirus?

These charts show the trajectory of the coronavirus pandemic in each country. New cases have dwindled in China and South Korea, but the virus continues to spread rapidly in most of the world.

Some may never get it if that initial spike in new cases can be brought down soon.

• Like 19

😆

I understand your fear very well 😏

I was outside today, did not liked that. So many people without masks, like no one cares 😐

On the bright side - weather is great.

Hang on, people! Everything will be normal soon

Hello from Kyiv

Hello, hello there. 🙂 There are people trying to fight the bus driver at the bus stop underneath my balcony right now. Emergency measures are not backfiring at all.

Some people think “that won’t happen to me” and somehow feel it’s only for other people.

There was an older gentleman taunting me at the store today. I was trying to maintain the 1m distance and he moved in to take his bag to deliberately brush against me and said: “Boo!” That was hilarious. It’s like I’m the high-risk group and not him.

• Like 21

Hello from Kyiv

Hello, hello there. 🙂 There are people trying to fight the bus driver at the bus stop underneath my balcony right now. Emergency measures are not backfiring at all.

There was an older gentleman taunting me at the store today. I was trying to maintain the 1m distance and he moved in to take his bag to deliberately brush against me and said: “Boo!” That was hilarious. It’s like I’m the high-risk group and not him.

moved in to take his bag to deliberately brush against me and said: “Boo!”

I would have coughed on him. Some can’t comprehend this at all.

• Like 16

I’m a total introvert anyway and care for a disabled son and elderly parent, so I’m self-isolated most of the time no matter what. Trying to stay focused on productivity around here. We very much feel for the people who are forced into this type of lifestyle when they are not at all used to it and, of course, people directly affected by the virus.

• Like 20

I`m here in Cyprus, i always thought this was a quiet place anyway but it seems like its a dead world out there now. The last car i seen passing the house was about 5 days ago. Spooky like in an Steven King novel.

What about orders? Mine seem to have gone down drastically. Any of you guys and gals have the same?

• Like 19

I`m here in Cyprus, i always thought this was a quiet place anyway but it seems like its a dead world out there now. The last car i seen passing the house was about 5 days ago. Spooky like in an Steven King novel.

What about orders? Mine seem to have gone down drastically. Any of you guys and gals have the same?

Hmm, I have got one or two inquiries… still no order though…

It’s kind of the same where I live… SOO Quiet sometimes… dead silent…

• Like 11

Hello from Kyiv

It’s like I’m the high-risk group and not him.

People can be so weird sometimes :roll_eyes:

Fights with drivers - something new 😄

• Like 13

It’s a perfect time to see ''The last man on earth" TV series 😄

No orders at all, but I’m a new member, so… No worries

• Like 10

Same here! 😑

• Like 9