How are YOU doing?

Very pretty setup you made there! I thought it must be New Mexico or Nevada at first.

856122316_Marinacustomdesignfurnuture.thumb.jpg.1dd6a2bf38cd92a04ea5b5abf2ea0dfd.jpg
Marina custom design furnuture1600×1200 238 KB

Thank you for the Mexico part. I wish. Then I would know Spanish, my dream language.

I feel sorry for my old self. I had this backyard for 39 years and my day was wake up, go to university, do lectures for 8 hours, then do e-learning for 6 hours, and go to sleep, tomorrow, repeat. Never break, never rest, and the worst part is - nothing, I have nothing from 14 years of that, I worked to buy food and pay bills, the moment I save some money the prices go 30% up. Over and over. All the years of life wasted. I never wanted to invest in the apartment and backyard since it is rented, not mine. I finally got to my senses I need to enjoy in today.

• Like 7

Keep working on orders and LEARNING PIANO which is my resolution such a long time.

Finally it’s time to get started.

Same here…

I am also learning to play the piano… I am self learning since last week… 🎹

• Like 6

Glad to know that!

I also self learning with Playground Session app. It’s really good.

Highly Recommended.

I should try that app… Thank you

I have studied music a long time ago (15 years back)… and only got a new piano recently… 🙂 … so I am refreshing my mind these days…

• Like 5

Covid-19 was a wild ride!

In my hometown, everything is slowly going back to normal. Thankfully, our country was “prepared” for such scenario so we were in lockdown as soon as first few covid cases were tracked. Though worst scenario is over, economy has greatly suffered.

Stay safe people!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Wow, you did a lots of things. Congratulations! 🍾

I’m from Portugal and I’m a voice over artist and content producer. In my country we just started to get back to this “new normal life” after the lockdown, but the numbers are getting worst at the big cities and I believe that there is a huge risk to be in a very bad situation again.

During this period of time I’ve been working from home and I adopted a few healthy routines like eating well, use my time to improve my GIGs and skills and develop my marketing strategy for the next few months.

• Like 4

Where I live numbers of new cases were going down and now climbing up again as people begin to act like it’s over and things are completely open.

Where I live numbers of new cases were going down and now climbing up again as people begin to act like it’s over and things are completely open.

Same here. Authorities don’t have enough staff to check every store and there are lot’s around here that are not respecting the guidelines because of the crisis. Unfortunately, most of the people is acting at the big cities like nothing was happening and a few places got the double of cases just in the last 15 days. Let’s hope for the best.

• Like 2

Hi there,

Wow, you did a lots of things. Congratulations! 🍾

I’m from Portugal and I’m a voice over artist and content producer. In my country we just started to get back to this “new normal life” after the lockdown, but the numbers are getting worst at the big cities and I believe that there is a huge risk to be in a very bad situation again.

During this period of time I’ve been working from home and I adopted a few healthy routines like eating well, use my time to improve my GIGs and skills and develop my marketing strategy for the next few months.

If you can simply stay home and not come into contact with anyone you can learn to live a hermit’s life and work on being healthy, and improving your gigs. Of course there is always a need at some time to venture outside, or do errands that involve people contact.

• Like 5

If you can simply stay home and not come into contact with anyone you can learn to live a hermit’s life and work on being healthy, and improving your gigs. Of course there is always a need at some time to venture outside, or do errands that involve people contact.

I’m doing it. I just go outside once a week to buy food and medicines, if needed. Since I work from home for many years now it’s not difficult for me to stay at home. I guess that the best trick is to keep your mind occupied. 😉

• Like 4