How are YOU doing?

Hey I am from Pakistan… I am doing very well by staying at home … I want to go outside and enjoy my life like before… it’s sooooo depressing watching this lock down situation… but spending my days watching dramas movies and doing lots of lots of work at home :roll_eyes: Everybody stay safe be healthy and stay home <3

• Like 5

I think you are quietly safe now. I am too as like you in Lock down environment and continue my work with it. but i am very worried about the condition of USA. I don’t know how long it will back to normal condition. Oh your daughter’s sing is very Nice animation song.

• Like 3

all clients are terrified.

No, I can assure you, they are not. Just because you feel that way (and I’m sad to hear that this is your experience), does not mean all Fiverr buyers are quaking in their boots. The clients I have been working for, for example, are taking current events in stride, and pursuing projects that they need to finish. None of them have expressed fear to me over the coronavirus. These are certainly hard times, but hard times do not stop all entrepreneurs, small business owners, and people completing creative projects.

Please don’t make general sweeping statements, unless you have facts to prove your claims.

Agree entirely.

I am getting more work than ever, and high-priced work. I think if the kind of work is something people can do during lockdown, it results in more commissions. So, as a book editor, I am very busy as everyone is sitting at home writing books.

• Like 8

Hello you too. I’m sitting at home too, as much people around. Trying to tame the freelance. On Fiverr I am a newbie and I want to say that I can’t catch an order yet. So, I guess just need a while. I wish you are all safe and as possible at home. Here’s my little art today. If you want to talk - welcome. Thank you.

Great art, Vokvillas… it’s kind of cute!

• Like 1

I caught my dad in a store yesterday (my parents live nearby). He takes all the necessary precautions but he’s 82 and we agreed that I’ll be buying whatever groceries they need and leave them on their doorstep.

He loves fresh bread with his coffee in the morning and who knows how long he’s been sneaking out. Mom says it gives him purpose and we shouldn’t get in the way of him hunting baguettes. I’m horrified and amused at the same time.

This would make a good book title: ‘My Father, the Baguette Hunter.’

He is very naughty. I can see your mom’s reasoning but unfortunately, he probably doesn’t quite appreciate what his bread foraging may cost. 😦

• Like 2

Hey I am from Pakistan… I am doing very well by staying at home … I want to go outside and enjoy my life like before… it’s sooooo depressing watching this lock down situation… but spending my days watching dramas movies and doing lots of lots of work at home :roll_eyes:, after ramdan situation will be normal i hope so.

• Like 2

I caught my dad in a store yesterday (my parents live nearby). He takes all the necessary precautions but he’s 82 and we agreed that I’ll be buying whatever groceries they need and leave them on their doorstep.

He loves fresh bread with his coffee in the morning and who knows how long he’s been sneaking out. Mom says it gives him purpose and we shouldn’t get in the way of him hunting baguettes. I’m horrified and amused at the same time.

we shouldn’t get in the way

Can you move something very heavy in front of his door so he can’t get out?

Life and death situations call for extreme measures.

• Like 1

we shouldn’t get in the way

Can you move something very heavy in front of his door so he can’t get out?

Life and death situations call for extreme measures.

He sort of has a death wish since my older sister died. She was his favorite. We could try to lock him in but I’m 100% confident he’ll use the window instead.

• Like 1

He sort of has a death wish since my older sister died. She was his favorite. We could try to lock him in but I’m 100% confident he’ll use the window instead.

If he gets it hopefully it won’t spread from him to the rest of the family. It’s not only him that is of concern. I would do whatever I could and have actually been in a very similar situation with an elderly relative. This person would refuse to stay inside and would fall down all the time injuring herself, with neighbors finding her down and bleeding.

• Like 3

If he gets it hopefully it won’t spread from him to the rest of the family. It’s not only him that is of concern. I would do whatever I could and have actually been in a very similar situation with an elderly relative. This person would refuse to stay inside and would fall down all the time injuring herself, with neighbors finding her down and bleeding.

Hope she’s doing alright. I suspect this is exactly what would happen with my dad. He’d be just climbing balconies 5 meters off the ground.

• Like 4

Hope she’s doing alright. I suspect this is exactly what would happen with my dad. He’d be just climbing balconies 5 meters off the ground.

At least he doesn’t get in the car and try to drive when he can’t find which pedal is the brake or the gas. Like my relative did. It took a major effort on my part going to extraordinary lengths to put a stop to that.

• Like 4

At least he doesn’t get in the car and try to drive when he can’t find which pedal is the brake or the gas. Like my relative did. It took a major effort on my part going to extraordinary lengths to put a stop to that.

Thankfully, the car was as old as he is and it just died a few years back. You can’t really buy a used car for cheap here so we’re good on that front.

• Like 2

Thankfully, the car was as old as he is and it just died a few years back. You can’t really buy a used car for cheap here so we’re good on that front.

Mine went out and bought herself a new car which she was unable to figure out how to drive but that never stopped her from attempting it all the time. I had taken her dinner to her one night and then had to do the heimlich maneuver on her after she choked. It’ never stopped, the emergencies. She’s gone now but I’m sure she would have gone out and contracted this virus.

I hope yours isn’t as difficult, although it does sound like he’s a challenge.

• Like 2

Alhamdulillah I’m Still Well for All mighty allah, In This COVID19 Situation All Area & Whole World Now Block Down, I’m Trying To Stay At Home 24/7 also Keep Running My Work On Fiverr, But Last 7 Days Order Are Down 80%… I’m Always Try to Clean my House, Behind Our Home also Our Area…

• Like 2