How are YOU doing?

Oh, I’m getting fat over this 100%. I was sad and ate an entire pizza by myself yesterday. 🙂 Double pepperoni. Like a single layer of pepperoni wasn’t enough.

layer of pepperoni wasn’t enou

Hi too much fat causes obesity problem. Improve your immune system, immunity is very important. Do regular exercises, eat healthy food, take a balance diet, protein, fiber, carbohydrates

• Like 1

layer of pepperoni wasn’t enou

Hi too much fat causes obesity problem. Improve your immune system, immunity is very important. Do regular exercises, eat healthy food, take a balance diet, protein, fiber, carbohydrates

Hi too much fat causes obesity problem.

Duh. If someone else is going to tell me to wash my hands, stay at home and “eat healthy”, I think I’ll scream. 🙂

• Like 9

Hi there, I come from Czech republic, just 10 million people country and I feel nervous. I feel like my body prepares for fight because there is nowhere to escape. There are already 25k people completely isolated in neighbouring town. I try to occupy my mind with work and learning. That’s what holds me up these days. Otherwise it is just waiting… Take care!

dont worry Allah will help us Inshallah

• Like 2

We all need to adapt to not leaving our homes, probably for a very long time. I can’t see this getting better until a vaccine is developed and widely distributed to everyone, which will be at least a year from now.

I hope everyone here is prepared to stay inside that long. Going any place where there are people puts us at risk. The more people now who are not going out, the sooner our health care systems can find ways to deal with all the patients they have, and the fewer of us will get the virus.

I have food delivered to my home. I only touch the bags with rubber gloves on and I wash all of it. I leave the bags of canned foods without touching them for three days. It can take that long for the virus to die when it’s on bags or other surfaces.

There may come a time when I can no longer get food delivered and I’m sure most people here still need to go out to get food. Please wear a mask or cloth over your nose and mouth when you go out.

We are actually experiencing nature adjusting and balancing out our population to protect the earth, the air and lower pollution.

• Like 5

Well, for starters.

cb1ac20cd2611c8f11fe9f5d143b9daa4f23b2c4

Then, I thought to myself.

Seriously, I’ve been going on grocery runs for the elderly and people who are at risk. I’m a germaphobe/claustrophobic so social distancing is what I’m doing to stay out of harms way. Currently I’m on my college spring break, so I’m getting stuff done that I’ve been putting off forever. Plus catching up on my fave Netflix shows like “YOU”, “Lost In Space”, “The Walking Dead” and “American Horror Story 1984”.

Another thing I’ve been doing is… Making my own handsanitizer and organizing my household.

However, with everything going on in the world. I’m still trying to live life, laugh and have a little bit of fun. I don’t want to be a programmed MK Ultra Soldier. 😁

Stay safe, everyone! 🍍 Don’t forget to wash your hands. :clap:t4:

I absolutely love this post! All my shows, and I have been shopping for the elderly and immune compromised. Hope you are doing well 🙂

• Like 7

I caught my dad in a store yesterday (my parents live nearby). He takes all the necessary precautions but he’s 82 and we agreed that I’ll be buying whatever groceries they need and leave them on their doorstep.

He loves fresh bread with his coffee in the morning and who knows how long he’s been sneaking out. Mom says it gives him purpose and we shouldn’t get in the way of him hunting baguettes. I’m horrified and amused at the same time.

• Like 11

Here in New Zealand we have 300 cases but only 8 in hospital and one in ICU. No deaths. Nearly all our cases are people coming home from overseas. We are in total lockdown for 4 weeks. All non-essential businesses are closed. You can only leave home to buy food or medical supplies. Or you can go for a walk near your house. My Fiverr has got busy - I have that sort of gig! Everybody has stocked up on food so the supermarkets have been under pressure.

This is very critical situation for everyone. Whole world is suffering from this problem. This is very tough time. I hope things will settle soon.

• Like 2

I haven been working from home for some weeks now and it’s great although the level of sales has dropped in the service I offer but I had decided to look deep into my niche and see what’s been sold now even though there is a démon crashing down sales 😂

And I’m happy I’ve been doing well… Ooin…

Blockquote

• Like 2

I’m in one of the most affected states in the USA (NJ) where we have nearly 50,000 cases already. We’re simply not leaving the house at all. Grocery delivery has shut down everywhere around here, and stores aren’t offering pickup services either. We have people in delicate health in the household. So, we’re living on canned and boxed foods that go through a rigorous self-quarantine and decontamination of their own once they hit our porch. It’s crazy, and maybe excessive, but taking no chances.

Hope everyone’s being safe and staying sane out there. A good time to take up some stress relief habits and watch comedies or read light-hearted books.

• Like 7

Hiii,
Never did I expect COVID to change life as we know it this drastically. Nearly everyone I know has been let go from their jobs. I was promptly sent to work from home then blindingly let go a week later.

Hawaii is on a lockdown for the next month and staying home is mind numbingly boring. I’m hoping Fiverr can help out in keeping me occupied.

Stay safe and indoors everyone!

• Like 3

Hello you too. I’m sitting at home too, as much people around. Trying to tame the freelance. On Fiverr I am a newbie and I want to say that I can’t catch an order yet. So, I guess just need a while. I wish you are all safe and as possible at home. Here’s my little art today. If you want to talk - welcome. Thank you.

dribbble.thumb.jpg.b8b19b29fbe963f69be80685ca153a2e.jpg
dribbble1600×1200 3.17 MB
  • Like 6

Hello you too. I’m sitting at home too, as much people around. Trying to tame the freelance. On Fiverr I am a newbie and I want to say that I can’t catch an order yet. So, I guess just need a while. I wish you are all safe and as possible at home. Here’s my little art today. If you want to talk - welcome. Thank you.

Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.

• Like 1