Skills Test Removal (Some tests)

mjensen415

The tests are worthless, multiple services exist online that will take the tests for you for $10 and guarantee top scores.

https://www.*********.com/

Mod Note: link removed

So that site was selling the answers to the test? wow. How would they take the test for you without having access to your account?

Reading their content it looks like they shouldn’t be taking any grammar tests but then they apparently have the answers all ready so it won’t matter.

So that site was selling the answers to the test? wow. How would they take the test for you without having access to your account?

Reading their content it looks like they shouldn’t be taking any grammar tests but then they apparently have the answers all ready so it won’t matter.

Sites like that are a reason why it might be better for Fiverr to create their own, unique tests. It should make cheating less likely (as they’d be different to ones used elsewhere) as well as give Fiverr more control over them. They could create a much bigger range of possible questions for each test (maybe helped by an algorithm (simple or, to make it harder for cheaters, more complex) to make it much harder for cheating. Fiverr could also report sites that offer cheating (if they were their own unique tests, the sites could be reported for copyright infringement).

Also, anyone who cheated could get found out when, after doing orders related to the tests taken, they couldn’t do them/couldn’t do them to the standard shown by their test results. Reviews would then likely be worse than they would otherwise.

How would they take the test for you without having access to your account?

They probably can’t, so it would be big security risk for anyone to ask them to.

How would they take the test for you without having access to your account?

They don’t have to take the test just provide a list of the questions that show up on the test with the answers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My SEO Skill Test not appear in anywhere

Please see attached 1 images.

attachment-20200629-1-12hblaa-Screenshot.thumb.png.42db109e294bb6d880ce11dcbbe2de6a.png
attachment-20200629-1-12hblaa-Screenshot480×960 41.1 KB

I marked the problem in attached images. I was taken SEO Skill Test Beta Exam and was passed with (7.5 Score on SEO Skill Test). But i accidently deleted my SEO skills. When I have deleted then i was added SEO as my skills but it doesn’t show on my profile. In my mobile app my SEO Score appear on my profile but not appear in Fiverr WEB. Please fix it early. t affected my profile and order’s. i think you might know better that A service based Skill Test how much important for seller on Fiverr. Please consider this and fix it ASAP. I waiting for your response.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have been learning about Fiverr because there are many sellers and getting your gig to rank or get orders is not an easy task, as it may seem at first.

I am currently enrolled in an SEO training class and I want to add value to my gigs by taking the SEO skills test to become a better seller on Fiverr.

There is no SEO skill test showing on my profile, I have taken other tests related to my gig and they turned out very well. I wonder why am I not seeing the test on my profile, has it been taken off permanently, or are there any other factors that I should be considering.

Looking forward to hearing from your side.

Thankyou 🙂 

• 5 weeks later...

I took the English skills test last night, and because of Windows 10 notification popups, which stole focus from the test page, I am now blocked for 91 days from retaking the test. This means I cannot post my gig. The Electricity in our country is also very unreliable as our electricity provider, sometimes without warning, switches the electricity off for about two hours so that other users can have electricity. They rotate this for different users at different times, which will also cause to lose connectivity.

The signal for our Internet provider is also not always up to scratch, causing us to reset our router to be able to have internet usage again, also causing us to lose connectivity.

On 9/3/2020 at 3:12 AM, johanndupreezsv said:

and because of Windows 10 notification popups, which stole focus from the test page

Maybe disable windows notifications before you run the test and you could turn them back on again after?

On 9/3/2020 at 3:12 AM, johanndupreezsv said:

The Electricity in our country is also very unreliable as our electricity provider, sometimes without warning, switches the electricity off for about two hours so that other users can have electricity. They rotate this for different users at different times, which will also cause to lose connectivity.

For that you could try getting UPS (uninteruptible power supply) or 2 so if the electric goes of you have at least some time to finish the test. eg. some can give 50 mins of battery backup (though it will depend on the power usage of what is connected to it/them to) - enough to complete the test which is 40 mins. It’s probably better for your device if it has a UPS anyway (and help prevent loss of Fiverr work), especially with an unstable electricity supply. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Actually, I open my Fiverr account in Feb 2020 and I passed 2 skills test and shown in my profile. But, after the update 1 gown and 1 show. That’s good. The main thing is, I can’t apply for another test and also any retake. It’s hidden in my profile and can’t show any Skills test button. Anyone help me.

80241177_CaptureFiverr.PNG.d63a0310ffeb1d27c2bc7f6455b51a1b.PNG
Capture Fiverr584×536 23.8 KB

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I would love to take a test, but seriously don’t see where I can take the Italian grammar Test.

Can please someone help? :-/

Go to your Fiverr profile when you’re logged in. Click on “Take a Test” under the languages part of the profile - it might say “tests taken” on the left. In the Skill tests box, scroll down to the International Languages section, and the Italian Grammar test is there. Click on that.

Go to your Fiverr profile when you’re logged in. Click on “Take a Test” under the languages part of the profile - it might say “tests taken” on the left. In the Skill tests box, scroll down to the International Languages section, and the Italian Grammar test is there. Click on that.

I can even take a screenshot. I swear I don’t see it :-((((

I can even take a screenshot. I swear I don’t see it :-((((

Maybe it’s because you haven’t created a gig yet (or you don’t have any active ones). Try creating a gig and seeing if it’s there after that. It’s probably only available to sellers and probably wont set you as a seller until you’ve created a gig.

Maybe it’s because you haven’t created a gig yet (or you don’t have any active ones). Try creating a gig and seeing if it’s there after that. It’s probably only available to sellers and probably wont set you as a seller until you’ve created a gig.

I can’t create a gig because I need to verify that skill :-/

On 2/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, luigidv said:

I can’t create a gig because I need to verify that skill 😕

So I think there’s an option that should show on the gig set-up for a gig that requires a test to be completed (based on one screenshot). Is it just before the “publish gig” option (ie. the “publish gig” option is greyed out but above that it’s saying the test you need to take with a “Take Test” button (that’s for one that needed the English Skills test doing)? That’s assuming it’s not been changed since that screenshot was taken.

On 2/14/2021 at 1:46 PM, luigidv said:

I can even take a screenshot.

If you still can’t see the option could you take the screenshot then and attach it (eg. with Print Screen if you’re in windows).

If you can’t see the skill test option in the gig set-up for the subcategory that requires it, what you could do is create a gig in a subcategory that doesn’t require a skill test. After creating that gig you should be able to find the “Take a test” option on your profile so you could use that before creating a gig in category that needs a particular test passed. 

Archived