Long time TRS VO Seller, Fairly New Forum Member

Hey Fiverr Friends!

My name is Wayne and after lurking for a while, I wanted to introduce myself! I am a Top Rated Seller in the VO category and have been full time here on Fiverr since Jan '17. Freelancing on Fiverr has positively changed my life in so many ways, not only financially, but most importantly, Fiverr enables me to enjoy life and to do the things I want to do. I no longer work a 40 hour full time job and instead spend time with my family, exercise and pursue lots of creative endeavors.

But what I’ve come to realize after 3 years, is that online Freelancing can be difficult, especially in regards to socialization. So one of my 2020 Resolutions (ha, I know I’m running a little late) is to participate more here in the Fiverr Community, share some of my insight as a Seller and hopefully help some people with their Fiverr Journeys!

Lastly, I love talking VO and Fiverr strategies and have already connected with so many other great VO talents here on the platform. If you are a VO Seller, I’d love to connect with you!

Thanks and I look forward to contributing to the forum!

Best,
Wayne

Hi Wayne! I’m subscribed to your YouTube channel. Love the content. Thanks for sharing your experience with those of us that are new to Fiverr. And thanks for stopping by the forum here to say hi. I know I don’t need to wish you success here on Fiverr, but I’ll do it anyway. Cheers from Thailand!

Hi Wayne! I’m subscribed to your YouTube channel. Love the content. Thanks for sharing your experience with those of us that are new to Fiverr. And thanks for stopping by the forum here to say hi. I know I don’t need to wish you success here on Fiverr, but I’ll do it anyway. Cheers from Thailand!

Thanks so much! Just trying to help out other Sellers with things I wish I knew when I started on Fiverr! And what’s amazing is that regardless of where we all are located, we all share similar experiences on the platform, so it’s great connecting with so many other like minded freelancers from around the world (and Thailand!)

Thanks so much! Just trying to help out other Sellers with things I wish I knew when I started on Fiverr! And what’s amazing is that regardless of where we all are located, we all share similar experiences on the platform, so it’s great connecting with so many other like minded freelancers from around the world (and Thailand!)

Hello, sir I think I saw you somewhere are you a youtuber

Archived