How to increase my sale ? { 2020 Tips for new sellers}

smsservice4

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m new on fiver,I have read your post.I think it will be more helpful for getting work.

Thank you sir

hello if you need your first sale read this

Getting First order looks like a very difficult task but actually it is not. now i am going to tell which things you should do to get first order All the buyers not post buyer requests they just search for service and click to gig. The most important factor to get a click you need a very image. You have to think that you need a video or not. Adding video just because there is an option is not worth. Think if you are providing SEO service then you should not upload a video because it is not sui…
  • Like 4

hello if you need your first sale read this

Getting First order looks like a very difficult task but actually it is not. now i am going to tell which things you should do to get first order All the buyers not post buyer requests they just search for service and click to gig. The most important factor to get a click you need a very image. You have to think that you need a video or not. Adding video just because there is an option is not worth. Think if you are providing SEO service then you should not upload a video because it is not sui…

Realy good.Thanks for your great tips and helpfu

• Like 1