Graphic designer for logo making

inderdeepsaini7

Your post is a bit confusing… Are you already a trained, experienced, portfolio-owning, “I know how to do this” graphic designer? Or are you hoping to obtain the skills and become one here on Fiverr?

The first concept might see you, maybe, becoming successful here, IF you are willing to be a businessman about it as well. The second option may – I hate to say this – lead to no sales, and frustration. If you want to be successful here, you NEED to already have a skill other people can benefit from. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You are not guaranteed success here, just because you have gigs. That’s not how this competition-based platform works.

I ask these questions too, because I visited your profile page, and you just don’t seem to be approaching this seller thing from a success-driven mindset.

For example, you JUST joined Fiverr this month (March 2020). You have no sales, no deliveries, and no reviews. You specifically state, in your profile section that, “Fiverr has been my exclusive way of earning.”. You haven’t earned anything, nor have you been here long enough to build a seller reputation. If you are serious about success here, you need to be serious about how you present yourself.

I looked at your gigs. Your services are exactly like thousands of other seller services here on Fiverr. Why should someone hire you to make a logo in 24 hours for $5, when there are plenty of other sellers who have a seller reputation that do the same thing? What do you think would make you the person a buyer should hire, instead of any of those thousands of other sellers.

You are competing on this site. Right now, sadly, I don’t see you doing anything to compete and be better than those thousands of other sellers. You just seem to be here, expecting orders and money, just because you are here.

So, for the sake of encouragement, I’ll ask again: what do YOU think YOU can do to be better than your thousands of other competitors? Give this some thought, put those thoughts into practice, and you might have a chance at earning orders.

And, no, I won’t be able to tell you everything you need to do to become successful. That’s your job. Research, experiment, try new things until you find something that works for you. The only person that can make you successful is you.

Archived