Private message on buyer request

zuraid

You’re not allowed to send a direct message to a buyer who has posted a request unless they contact you first (and if they’re a buyer only it would be impossible to do anyway I think). You can send an offer to their request though.

You’re not allowed to send a direct message to a buyer who has posted a request unless they contact you first (and if they’re a buyer only it would be impossible to do anyway I think). You can send an offer to their request though.

Yesterday i have post a buyer request and two sellers sends me a direct message how’s it possible?

Yesterday i have post a buyer request and two sellers sends me a direct message how’s it possible?

It’s possible but not allowed by Fiverr rules. It doesn’t show the username on the web version - I don’t know if it does on the app. It might do. It’s possible to get the username on the web version though, at least of users who have a profile image (either from the image properties or the source) but the rules don’t allow messaging like I said so I assume they could get in trouble if Fiverr found out.

Annotation 2020-03-16 193505Annotation 2020-03-16 193542

Check this!

Yes, like I said above, it’s possible, at least with buyers who have a profile image (either through the app if it shows it - it might or through the browser version even though it doesn’t display it in the normal buyer requests screen).

This is a link where it says it’s not allowed:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

Yes, like I said above, it’s possible, at least with buyers who have a profile image (either through the app if it shows it - it might or through the browser version even though it doesn’t display it in the normal buyer requests screen).

This is a link where it says it’s not allowed:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

Thanks for guiding me…

• Lena locked this topic

Archived