Descending through the Levels

paulfrith868

Hi All. This is my first time in the Forum. I have a question. Does the following sound typical. Am I missing something.

On review day I was 3 jobs away from being promoted to Level Two. All other boxes were ticked. However I was very quickly demoted to No Level due to only achieving 89% Response rate. I understand this. But a few hours later on the same review day my response jumped back up to 100% but now I have lost Level One. Seems a little unfair. In a week or so I shall qualify for Level two.

Is it me??

Paul

Hi All. This is my first time in the Forum. I have a question. Does the following sound typical. Am I missing something.

On review day I was 3 jobs away from being promoted to Level Two. All other boxes were ticked. However I was very quickly demoted to No Level due to only achieving 89% Response rate. I understand this. But a few hours later on the same review day my response jumped back up to 100% but now I have lost Level One. Seems a little unfair. In a week or so I shall qualify for Level two.

Is it me??

Paul

Is it me??

Hello, Sorry this happened to you! You got caught in a time crunch. I know how disappointed you must feel and you have my sympathy.

Is it me??

Paul

I was very quickly demoted to No Level due to only achieving 89% Response rate. I understand this. But a few hours later on the same review day my response jumped back up to 100% but now I have lost Level One.

I lost TRS this way.

No I’m not bitter and I haven’t let it eat away at me while I mutter swear words which I am mentally directing at both Fiverr and the buyer of the order that did it.

It’s all G.

Archived