How Often Do You Revamp Your Gigs?

victoria91

I have recently started putting a lot of my time into Fiverr this year and monitoring analytics as things like that. I have removed some of my gigs due to no views at all and then others I find receive a lot of views but not nearly as many orders. Therefore, I find myself updating my gigs more. I change the wording around, images, etc. I think it is something that I should do maybe once every other week instead of every few months. Therefore, my question to you is how often do you revamp your gigs and how does it affect your orders? I do have a few regular clients here but it I want to earn more I need to bring in new clients too.

For my last two gigs (and the two that i enjoy doing the most) i had next to no views. so in the last week i think i have revamped them a good 20 times. I modified the picture and added videos, and then modified the videos. Changed the description and title around a bit as i learned more about the keyword optimizing.

As for sales i cant say if it will help at all, but i have noticed they are being listed a lot higher then before in the category “recommended” listing. Where as before they didn’t show up at all. So far though the only sales i have had are from a repeat buyer but I’m hopeful that with more exposure they will get a few more.

Archived