No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

Hey, yes we are from India but we live in Kerela not in Mumbai. well i hope that this orders keeps continue as it is. I have read some stories in Fiverr’s forum that Fiverr takes down the gigs after the account reach Level 1. Is that true?? Have it happened with you ??

Wow, God’s own country Kerala. No No, That’s not true, Fiverr team will never take down your gigs after reaching Level 1 or 2 😃

Ker.jpg.d0aa506bf978100801943efafa8b4ede.jpg
Ker695×465 43.7 KB
10-Reasons-Why-Kerala-is-truly-Gods-Own-Country.jpg.bab3e3d7b96cf4c037fb205a95c97462.jpg
10-Reasons-Why-Kerala-is-truly-Gods-Own-Country696×464 69.4 KB
  • Like 7

Maybe, because I am not getting sales, no orders. My recent delivery was about six days ago, I think.

You’re a logo designer so don’t worry this (No sales at all) situation is temporary for you. Most popular category on Fiverr is Graphic Design. 🙂

Keep up the good work & just utilize this free time & improve your skills 😇

• Like 5

Hello, you are absolutely right I am facing same issues and I am sure this is becuase of COVID-19 as it has disturbed every type of business. but I am felling much relaxed after reasing your post as i am not the only one who is suffering with these issues. I hope situation will be better soon and we will get new orders 🙂

• Like 4

It is caused by covid19. Now the economy is not good, and the first thing should be safety. All the world are lack of protective equipment, such as face shields. So if you can provide services in these areas, maybe it will be better.

• Like 7

Can I ask a genuine question? I’ve always wondered when I see people who have had dozens of missed deliveries. What happened? How did you miss 52 delivery deadlines?

I’m genuinely asking. Did something happen in your life that interrupted your work? It’s just so many deadlines missed.

• Like 5

Hello, you are absolutely right I am facing same issues and I am sure this is becuase of COVID-19 as it has disturbed every type of business. but I am felling much relaxed after reasing your post as i am not the only one who is suffering with these issues. I hope situation will be better soon and we will get new orders 🙂

You’re a new seller here so yes you have to be really patient right now. I’m sure you’ll get so many orders really soon. Just edit your gigs time to time & please improve your skills.

May God bless you with happiness and success 😇

• Like 4

It is caused by covid19. Now the economy is not good, and the first thing should be safety. All the world are lack of protective equipment, such as face shields. So if you can provide services in these areas, maybe it will be better.

I’m a professional website designer so I can design sites for such businesses. And I’m already giving huge discounts right now. So yes I’m already helping our community 🙂

I hope this COVID-19 pandemic will end soon (Stay Home & Stay Safe) 😷

• Like 2

Well may be for now but if these goes up fiverr is gonna flood with new buyers and sellers tons of them.As for now the ones went to office and ordered in fiverr are not getting the time to do that.but soon they are going to find an alternative and try to do everything from home.and those who have actual employees are also going to look for doing their project online and the office employees are also gonna look for a alternative way to income.
This is just some prediction based on whats going around everywhere.

• Like 4

Can I ask a genuine question? I’ve always wondered when I see people who have had dozens of missed deliveries. What happened? How did you miss 52 delivery deadlines?

I’m genuinely asking. Did something happen in your life that interrupted your work? It’s just so many deadlines missed.

Sure, You can ask any questions 🙃 And here is my answer: Yes I have more than 52 missed deliveries reviews or (Cancelled order, seller failed to deliver on time)

Actually back in 2016, I was a really popular seller in (WordPress category) and my speed optimization gig was so popular that time & that’s why I was unable to handle that much orders so I missed several deliveries. Now everything is changed & I’m much more professional & experienced.

I’m a young 24 year old guy, Many personal reasons can distract me from my work. I hope you’ll understand what I mean 😉

Freelancing is still new in “India” & I was earning lots of money that time… I mean, $1000+ per month so yeah I was distracted that time.

Lol, I’m much more career focused now 😅

• Like 8

Hey, yes we are from India but we live in Kerela not in Mumbai. well i hope that this orders keeps continue as it is. I have read some stories in Fiverr’s forum that Fiverr takes down the gigs after the account reach Level 1. Is that true?? Have it happened with you ??

@umang_dancers,

I am thrilled by your work, and even more thrilled by your earnings. Never would I have thought that a time would come where dancers could earn more than other gigs that are thought more sophisticated. Keep up the good work?

Indeed bringing laughter and happiness to the faces of people is perhaps the greatest asset one could ever wish for. Well done.

Don’t be scared, your gigs won’t be taken down when you reach level 1. You’ll be a top seller in no time.

Cheers​:clap:✌️

@atobateleolanre

• Like 5

@umang_dancers,

I am thrilled by your work, and even more thrilled by your earnings. Never would I have thought that a time would come where dancers could earn more than other gigs that are thought more sophisticated. Keep up the good work?

Indeed bringing laughter and happiness to the faces of people is perhaps the greatest asset one could ever wish for. Well done.

Don’t be scared, your gigs won’t be taken down when you reach level 1. You’ll be a top seller in no time.

Cheers​:clap:✌️

@atobateleolanre

Actually we also didn’t expected much from freelancing but we made it but the problem is as i have heard from people that once you turn into a level 1 seller Fiverr take your gigs down and that’s what is happening with me right now. We am not having any order or messages and our impressions are going down. What should we do do now☹️

• Like 4

Actually we also didn’t expected much from freelancing but we made it but the problem is as i have heard from people that once you turn into a level 1 seller Fiverr take your gigs down and that’s what is happening with me right now. We am not having any order or messages and our impressions are going down. What should we do do now☹️

It’s only normal that your impressions nosedive when there aren’t any profile visits, probably due to the pandemic. However, this may be a time to revisit the things that make a your impressions improve.

You may have to make your gigs more attractive with video samples of your previous works, you may want to take some tests too. Tests results displayed on your profile helps prospective buyers to trust your work. Also, as an added measure, you may try to keep in touch with your old customers for referrals.

Hope this helps…

• Like 6

It’s only normal that your impressions nosedive when there aren’t any profile visits, probably due to the pandemic. However, this may be a time to revisit the things that make a your impressions improve.

You may have to make your gigs more attractive with video samples of your previous works, you may want to take some tests too. Tests results displayed on your profile helps prospective buyers to trust your work. Also, as an added measure, you may try to keep in touch with your old customers for referrals.

Hope this helps…

Well i am having some trouble communicating with the buyers. They message us and we response as soon as possible but then it feels like they are just vanished!! They don’t respond at all and in some situation when both we and the buyer are aggred to start a work and i make custom offer for them and they also don’t respond at all. How to solve this issue??

• Like 6

Well i am having some trouble communicating with the buyers. They message us and we response as soon as possible but then it feels like they are just vanished!! They don’t respond at all and in some situation when both we and the buyer are aggred to start a work and i make custom offer for them and they also don’t respond at all. How to solve this issue??

Probably you have to leave the unserious prospective buyers and focus on doing the other things I have highlighted. You can’t force people to buy what you’re selling, you know?

So stay focused on making your gigs look attractive. I believe when the pandemic is over you’ll make the most earnings.

#Stay safe

• Like 4

Probably you have to leave the unserious prospective buyers and focus on doing the other things I have highlighted. You can’t force people to buy what you’re selling, you know?

So stay focused on making your gigs look attractive. I believe when the pandemic is over you’ll make the most earnings.

#Stay safe

So it’s normal that buyers do contact you but doesn’t take that message seriously? I thought it was happening only with me LOL

• Like 5

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic