No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

Wow, You sell legal things here & I really liked this gig (I will draft or edit nda, non disclosure, confidentiality agreement) You’re selling this gig for just $25 which is just amazing 🙂

Don’t worry, Just focus on your work & I’m sure everything will be back to normal soon. All the best 😇

• Like 3

It’s going to take 18 months to make a vaccine for COVID-19. I don’t think it will get normal anytime soon.

Lol, And the POTUS is still promoting hydroxychloroquine which is just shocking. This malaria drug is not effective at all 😦

screenshot-www_cnbc.com-2020_04.23-14_23_32.thumb.jpg.ba5f78bbb883dd593675728597dbd161.jpg
screenshot-www.cnbc.com-2020.04.23-14_23_321853×949 314 KB

We need some kind of vaccine really soon 😷

• Like 3

Yes, it has been slow. I had a record sales month in February, and started March off pretty well. I was thinking maybe COVID-19 wouldn’t impact business as mush as I feared. Then, about 3 weeks ago, new inquiries and orders dried up suddenly- and almost overnight. It makes sense. With the number of businesses and companies shut down, there’s going to be a decreased need for those places working on projects that would otherwise purchase my services. I’ve still had some new orders trickling in- mostly from repeat buyers. I am thankful for them and am looking forward to things getting back to normal. Best of luck!

Repeat buyers are our heroes. I’m getting order now & almost 70% of them are the old ones 🙂

• Like 4

What do you think guys??

My gig was on the 1st page in 2018. Then it is going down and down continuously till 2020. I also slowly crossed 20k+ earnings but not get promoted yet. I still have hope & I’m focusing to up to date my gigs, gig covers etc. I STILL HAVE HOPE SOMEDAY I WILL GET BACK MY OLD DAYS.

Your (I will design professional and minimalist business card) gig is really good but I think buyers are messaging you or requesting custom offers for other things as well. Because in your business card gig portfolio I’m seeing other type of works.

Why don’t you create more gigs. Logo design, Banner design etc… I mean you’re a graphic designer & I think web design work is just temporary for you. If your main gig is related to graphic design then focus on it & improve your skills.

Don’t worry, The good old days will come really soon. All the best 🙂

• Like 5

I didn’t get any order for a whole month! which is frustrating especially now because I expected there would be more orders than usual (I guess I was wrong obviously) but still I’m trying to promote my gigs more and to edit them maybe it will get some more orders in a way somehow.

So yeah it’s hard indeed but we can make it somehow I’m sure! ✌️

And you’re selling everything for just $5 or $10. I think translation related gigs are not in demand right now. That’s just my opinion.

Edit your gigs, Improve your skills & I hope everything will be fine really soon 🙃

• Like 6

Lol, And the POTUS is still promoting hydroxychloroquine which is just shocking. This malaria drug is not effective at all 😦

We need some kind of vaccine really soon 😷

Are you a doctor? How do you know it is totally ineffective? Your source you quote there is NBC - they are not inclined to say anything positive that may make the POTUS look good.

GG

• Like 7

Are you a doctor? How do you know it is totally ineffective? Your source you quote there is NBC - they are not inclined to say anything positive that may make the POTUS look good.

GG

CNN is fake news… Oh now NBC is fake too 😉

(Typical Republican) Our earth is flat too 🙂

• Like 5

CNN is fake news… Oh now NBC is fake too 😉

(Typical Republican) Our earth is flat too 🙂

So you jump to the conclusion that I think the Earth is flat? So you jump to the conclusion that I must be ignorant, backwoods hillbilly or whatever? See, I can jump to conclusions too - that because you don’t agree with my point of view or you don’t have an R behind your name when you vote that you must be some elitist who thinks you are so much smarter than everyone else.

GG

• Like 7

So you jump to the conclusion that I think the Earth is flat? So you jump to the conclusion that I must be ignorant, backwoods hillbilly or whatever? See, I can jump to conclusions too - that because you don’t agree with my point of view or you don’t have an R behind your name when you vote that you must be some elitist who thinks you are so much smarter than everyone else.

GG

No no, Don’t take it personally. I’m just kidding 🙂

• Like 5

What I am upset about is that I had a regular client was producing and selling tactical/survivalist gear and supplies. They were a bit challenging to work with and around a year ago, when I was having an exceptionally busy month on fiverr, I decided that I couldn’t deal with them and their all-nighters any longer and it was time for us to part ways.

Their founder would always tell me: “Lena, one day the apocalypse will hit and we’re going to be so rich you won’t believe it”. Those people are probably swimming in money now. 🙂 I could be swimming in money with them.

• Like 12

i’m new in feverr as seller, but as professional i can say that also in Italy the situation by covid-19 isn’t easy.

We r in lockdown since march, 9…

hang on

I can totally understand it. Right now situation is really bad in Italy & people are scared. I’m praying right now & hopefully everything will be normal soon 😇

• Like 7

Your (I will design professional and minimalist business card) gig is really good but I think buyers are messaging you or requesting custom offers for other things as well. Because in your business card gig portfolio I’m seeing other type of works.

Why don’t you create more gigs. Logo design, Banner design etc… I mean you’re a graphic designer & I think web design work is just temporary for you. If your main gig is related to graphic design then focus on it & improve your skills.

Don’t worry, The good old days will come really soon. All the best 🙂

Thanks a lot, mate. I really wish from the bottom of my heart, a better life for everyone. @wpfalcon

• Like 8

What I am upset about is that I had a regular client was producing and selling tactical/survivalist gear and supplies. They were a bit challenging to work with and around a year ago, when I was having an exceptionally busy month on fiverr, I decided that I couldn’t deal with them and their all-nighters any longer and it was time for us to part ways.

Their founder would always tell me: “Lena, one day the apocalypse will hit and we’re going to be so rich you won’t believe it”. Those people are probably swimming in money now. 🙂 I could be swimming in money with them.

Haha, You missed that opportunity. Don’t worry, I still don’t think selling (tactical/survivalist gear and supplies) are the profitable business. They’re just lucky these days 🙂

Yes, Money is raining for them & even the pharmaceutical industry is swimming in money right now. But you know what this is just temporary.

Lena, If you’re a kind & positive person then god is watching you right now & he/she will give you success for sure 🙂 :innocent:

5aa1437e2a4c33828b2e7b72c18349d3.jpg.3f7c70087302a0a8a2926bfdef11b280.jpg
5aa1437e2a4c33828b2e7b72c18349d3750×640 19.3 KB

For you 🙃

• Like 6

First of all, Maybe some of you know me very well because I was a really active user on this forum but then I stopped posting here for some reason. I was busy working on my other projects & for sometime I even stopped working on Fiverr but now I’m back here. You guys can discuss with me on any topic & If you like fighting on some topics then try me because I don’t take things personally very easily.

Just kidding 😊

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing 😦

Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA. Recently one buyer told me that work is very very slow here in the US.

Today POTUS (Donald Trump) declares national emergency to combat Coronavirus so I don’t think my sales will get any better in next few days. Recently, I watched this Australian news channel where 2 ladies are fighting for a toilet paper & I was like ***.

I even contacted Fiverr Support team today & they responded:

“Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks or views for your Gig. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of views your Gig receives.”

Typical Fiverr response 😉

What do you think guys??

Well in our case it’s totally opposite, we are team Umang a big dance crew, we offer Professional dance Choreography made on people’s song and they use the video to promote there song. We started working on Fiverr in 14th February 2020 and in first we were not having any order but then we got our first order and after our first delivery the buyer was very Happy with the results and gave 5 star ratings and good review and people started giving us orders. It’s 23rd April 2020 today and we have completed 2 months in fiverr, We are a Level 1 seller now and made a total earning of 4,447 USD in these 2 months and our maximum orders were from USA. It seems like after the pandemic occurred people started ordering more. We are doing really great now in Fiverr

IMG20200423185020.thumb.jpg.79bc1d27c1012d820bf893db172ebe83.jpg
IMG202004231850204608×2176 2.54 MB
  • Like 15

Well in our case it’s totally opposite, we are team Umang a big dance crew, we offer Professional dance Choreography made on people’s song and they use the video to promote there song. We started working on Fiverr in 14th February 2020 and in first we were not having any order but then we got our first order and after our first delivery the buyer was very Happy with the results and gave 5 star ratings and good review and people started giving us orders. It’s 23rd April 2020 today and we have completed 2 months in fiverr, We are a Level 1 seller now and made a total earning of 4,447 USD in these 2 months and our maximum orders were from USA. It seems like after the pandemic occurred people started ordering more. We are doing really great now in Fiverr

Well good for you. I just watched some of your videos & yes you guys are talented & professional. So where are you from?? India, Really… & if you all are Indians then you guys probably located in Mumbai.

Am I right?? The dance quality is just amazing & the overall choreography is awesome too. Lol, I’m not a professional dancer. I’m just a web designer & (Designing websites is my only talent).

$2,502.40 available balance is really good for you if you’re located in any Asian country. So keep up the good work. I’m wishing you all a long and successful career filled with happiness and joy. 🙂

• Like 4

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic