No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

I think that the virus has certainly affected our performance. There are almost no sales this month for the first time in three years.

Don’t worry, Just improve your gigs & skills (I mean you’re free these days) Stay home & stay safe, and let’s hope this whole COVID-19 situation will end soon 🙃

• Like 5

Worried I may have been the only one experiencing this. I had a sold week of nothing the end of March. While orders have slowly come in, there are no \where near the pace prior. Am also seeing less messages. An interesting observation is the gigs which are bringing in orders. What was once my most “viewed” and lucrative (and busy) gig now has 0 traction, while other quieter gigs have received orders.

• Like 10

You’re right, We need back up plans. Fiverr is my only source of income right now & orders are not coming from last 20 days. I don’t know what is wrong with my gigs or profile. I’m not a new seller & I’ve joined Fiverr in September 2014 so I’m a seller with more than 6 years of experience.

I’m a hardworking person & I’m making some minor changes on my gigs every single week. But still, No one is responding right now. I don’t think Fiverr is showing up my gigs anywhere at all. I’ve contacted them twice & every time they reply with this exact same message "Fiverr does not guarantee sales. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr "

I’m shocked, They’re losing revenues right now. I’m sure Fiverr knows it very well that they’re in loss. But still they act like nothing is happening 😦

But don’t worry, I still love this marketplace & I still love Fiverr & their amazing team 🙂

My sales are went down a little, but I have never had a lot of orders here anyway, I think I need to edit gigs…

• Like 6

Yes, it has been slow. I had a record sales month in February, and started March off pretty well. I was thinking maybe COVID-19 wouldn’t impact business as mush as I feared. Then, about 3 weeks ago, new inquiries and orders dried up suddenly- and almost overnight. It makes sense. With the number of businesses and companies shut down, there’s going to be a decreased need for those places working on projects that would otherwise purchase my services. I’ve still had some new orders trickling in- mostly from repeat buyers. I am thankful for them and am looking forward to things getting back to normal. Best of luck!

• Like 15

First of all, Maybe some of you know me very well because I was a really active user on this forum but then I stopped posting here for some reason. I was busy working on my other projects & for sometime I even stopped working on Fiverr but now I’m back here. You guys can discuss with me on any topic & If you like fighting on some topics then try me because I don’t take things personally very easily.

Just kidding 😊

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing 😦

Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA. Recently one buyer told me that work is very very slow here in the US.

Today POTUS (Donald Trump) declares national emergency to combat Coronavirus so I don’t think my sales will get any better in next few days. Recently, I watched this Australian news channel where 2 ladies are fighting for a toilet paper & I was like ***.

I even contacted Fiverr Support team today & they responded:

“Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks or views for your Gig. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of views your Gig receives.”

Typical Fiverr response 😉

What do you think guys??

What do you think guys??

My gig was on the 1st page in 2018. Then it is going down and down continuously till 2020. I also slowly crossed 20k+ earnings but not get promoted yet. I still have hope & I’m focusing to up to date my gigs, gig covers etc. I STILL HAVE HOPE SOMEDAY I WILL GET BACK MY OLD DAYS.

• Like 4

I didn’t get any order for a whole month! which is frustrating especially now because I expected there would be more orders than usual (I guess I was wrong obviously) but still I’m trying to promote my gigs more and to edit them maybe it will get some more orders in a way somehow.

So yeah it’s hard indeed but we can make it somehow I’m sure! ✌️

• Like 5

I hope my returning buyer not dead yet.

Well, we need money to survive but in same time… we need buyers.

Stay safe for you all !

And dont forget wash your ((F word here)) hands !

Lol, They’re not dead 😅 (Hopefully everything will return to normal very soon)

• Like 2

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic