No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

And here I’ve been thinking it’s been a field day for Fiverr… while this is disappointing, it feels kinda nice knowing I’m not the only one going through this.

You’re not the only one who’s facing this problem, My (recent delivery) was 30 days ago 😦

Just wait, Everything will be okay. Stay home and stay safe! 🙂

• Like 11

Same thing is happening to me right now for the past 2 months i have not gotten any order. Any help?

yeah , same thing happening to me also… not getting any order… even not getting any knock from anyone… if u find any answer… feel free to share…

• Like 10

I am also facing the same not getting any new orders

Don’t worry, Everything will be okay. Recently, PM Modi announced 21-day lockdown but no relief plans for Middle class families 🙁

I’m working day & night from my home so I can purchase grocery items for my family. Situation is really bad right now in our country 🙁

• Like 6

Contact your previous buyers

That’s bad idea on fiverr. She might get warning for spamming

I’m talking about her recent buyers & people who recently ordered her gig. She can be polite & sincere & I’m sure they will give some orders. I’m sure not everyone will think that she’s a spammer. 🙃

We are just from different countries,That’s it. Our life, friends & thinking are almost the same. No matter what happens in life, be nice to people. Like attracts like & when you’re positive, you attract positive people. 😇

• Like 8

I’m talking about her recent buyers & people who recently ordered her gig. She can be polite & sincere & I’m sure they will give some orders. I’m sure not everyone will think that she’s a spammer. 🙃

We are just from different countries,That’s it. Our life, friends & thinking are almost the same. No matter what happens in life, be nice to people. Like attracts like & when you’re positive, you attract positive people. 😇

We are just from different countries

Rules are the same on fiverr for everyone no matter which country you are from.

I’m talking about her recent buyers & people who recently ordered her gig

It doesn’t matter. Fiverr doesn’t allow sellers contacting buyers after order is done. It takes only one person not to like it and that’s it, best she will get a warning, worst he will loose her account.

In a real world it would’ve been an ok practice however it’s forbidden on fiver. If you want to risk your account - that’s fine, but do not advise others potentially harmful things.

Like attracts like & when you’re positive, you attract positive people.

This also has nothing to do with breaking rules. You might be as nice as you can but still give a harmful advise and only make it worse for other people.

• Like 15

We are just from different countries

Rules are the same on fiverr for everyone no matter which country you are from.

I’m talking about her recent buyers & people who recently ordered her gig

It doesn’t matter. Fiverr doesn’t allow sellers contacting buyers after order is done. It takes only one person not to like it and that’s it, best she will get a warning, worst he will loose her account.

In a real world it would’ve been an ok practice however it’s forbidden on fiver. If you want to risk your account - that’s fine, but do not advise others potentially harmful things.

Like attracts like & when you’re positive, you attract positive people.

This also has nothing to do with breaking rules. You might be as nice as you can but still give a harmful advise and only make it worse for other people.

I know, Rules are the same for everyone. I’ve never told her to do spam. I’m saying that she can contact 3-4 buyers who recently ordered her gig & she can ask them politely if they’re interested to order more gigs from her. I’ve never told her to do spam or send 1000+ messages 🙂

I’m not advising anybody anything & I’m just giving my suggestions because I started this (TOPIC). And please note: Situation is not normal right now, COVID-19 changed everything including businesses.

For me, Fiverr is still a serious business & I never advice harmful things. My job is to reply each one of them because I started this topic for some reasons. Which is to discuss about how (COVID-19) is affecting our orders on Fiverr Platform.

Stay home and stay safe 🙂 🙂 (I hope this is not a harmful advice) :wink:

• Like 5

I know, Rules are the same for everyone. I’ve never told her to do spam. I’m saying that she can contact 3-4 buyers who recently ordered her gig & she can ask them politely if they’re interested to order more gigs from her. I’ve never told her to do spam or send 1000+ messages 🙂

I’m not advising anybody anything & I’m just giving my suggestions because I started this (TOPIC). And please note: Situation is not normal right now, COVID-19 changed everything including businesses.

For me, Fiverr is still a serious business & I never advice harmful things. My job is to reply each one of them because I started this topic for some reasons. Which is to discuss about how (COVID-19) is affecting our orders on Fiverr Platform.

I’ve never told her to do spam. I’m saying that she can contact 3-4 buyers who recently ordered her gig & she can ask them politely if they’re interested to order more gigs from her.

Im not sure if it’s a language barrier but I will repeat it again. Even one message fiverr considers as spam. Do not contact your previous buyers in any condition.

I never advice harmful things.

You just did. Even if you don’t think it’s harmful it is still remains harmful.

Situation is not normal right now

Even if situation is not normal fiverr operates as usual. Or have you seen them changing rules? Of course you didn’t. So just follow old rules.

• Like 13

I’ve never told her to do spam. I’m saying that she can contact 3-4 buyers who recently ordered her gig & she can ask them politely if they’re interested to order more gigs from her.

Im not sure if it’s a language barrier but I will repeat it again. Even one message fiverr considers as spam. Do not contact your previous buyers in any condition.

I never advice harmful things.

You just did. Even if you don’t think it’s harmful it is still remains harmful.

Situation is not normal right now

Even if situation is not normal fiverr operates as usual. Or have you seen them changing rules? Of course you didn’t. So just follow old rules.

I always follow the rules that’s why I’m still surviving here. Fiverr is a competitive platform for sellers & I’m still working here for more than 6 years now. 🙂

Recently I watched a Youtube video where one popular seller who’s now banned from Fiverr marketplace advising other sellers about ( Rules & Violations)

She was earning $5000 per month & yes she was a Top rated seller but (Fiverr) banned & blocked her account because she demanded money outside of Fiverr which was a clear violation of their rules.

I was so upset that time but from that day I decided to follow every single rule seriously. So I know the risks.

Btw, Your advice is good & valid, So guys please be careful. 🙂

• Like 6

Some positivity in this forum post;
I notice that I receive many more requests than usual. And I think that’s because everyone is now at home and there is a lot more going online. It’s a great pity that this is not the case for everyone. We all hope for better times, stay safe!

• Like 8

I’ve never told her to do spam.

I’m saying that she can contact 3-4 buyers who recently ordered her gig & she can ask them politely if they’re interested to order more gigs from her.

Why are people keep giving this same bad advice while trying to present it as something other than spam? “Oh no, it’s not spam at all, it’s just bothering your recent clients like they can’t reorder a gig themselves if they need anything”.

If you think it’s a clever marketing strategy and it has never backfired on you yet, it’s because you never yet came across a customer who got irritated enough to report you. And something’s telling me that these days when everyone’s counting their money, it’d be easier to irk a person by asking to spend more.

It’s an unsolicited contact either way. It doesn’t have to be 1000+ messages to be qualified as spam. You’re not supposed to ask buyers (or other sellers) for work. They know where and how to find you when and if they need you.

• Like 20

I’ve never told her to do spam.

I’m saying that she can contact 3-4 buyers who recently ordered her gig & she can ask them politely if they’re interested to order more gigs from her.

Why are people keep giving this same bad advice while trying to present it as something other than spam? “Oh no, it’s not spam at all, it’s just bothering your recent clients like they can’t reorder a gig themselves if they need anything”.

If you think it’s a clever marketing strategy and it has never backfired on you yet, it’s because you never yet came across a customer who got irritated enough to report you. And something’s telling me that these days when everyone’s counting their money, it’d be easier to irk a person by asking to spend more.

It’s an unsolicited contact either way. It doesn’t have to be 1000+ messages to be qualified as spam. You’re not supposed to ask buyers (or other sellers) for work. They know where and how to find you when and if they need you.

All my suggestions are bad now. Everyday I advice this (Stay home and stay safe) Do you think this is also a bad advice??

I mean if someone posted something here about (not getting any orders) then it’s my job to suggest or advice something. That’s what I did 🙂

I started this Topic so we can discuss about (Not getting any orders or anything related to COVID-19) but every single day people are posting some negative things which is not a good sign. I don’t like it.

Post some helpful & other tips here. That’s what we expect from a Top rated seller. If you think my suggestions are bad then advice her something so she can get orders. 🙂

Negativity-Outweighs-Positivity-but-How-Much-Positivity-Is-Actually-Needed-to-Equalize-the-Two.jpg.cc30f3a0c9c572b135850e68858fbe0b.jpg

• Like 9

Some positivity in this forum post;

I notice that I receive many more requests than usual. And I think that’s because everyone is now at home and there is a lot more going online. It’s a great pity that this is not the case for everyone. We all hope for better times, stay safe!

Good for you. May success be with you, always. 🙂

• Like 7

All my suggestions are bad now. Everyday I advice this (Stay home and stay safe) Do you think this is also a bad advice??

I mean if someone posted something here about (not getting any orders) then it’s my job to suggest or advice something. That’s what I did 🙂

I started this Topic so we can discuss about (Not getting any orders or anything related to COVID-19) but every single day people are posting some negative things which is not a good sign. I don’t like it.

Post some helpful & other tips here. That’s what we expect from a Top rated seller. If you think my suggestions are bad then advice her something so she can get orders. 🙂

Negativity-Outweighs-Positivity-but-How-Much-Positivity-Is-Actually-Needed-to-Equalize-the-Two

Do you think this is also a bad advice??

Where did I say that all your suggestions were bad? I’m talking specifically about you advising people to do things that will potentially get them in big trouble (sending unsolicited messages to buyers) and I think you understand that.

Please don’t tell me what to do. 🙂

• Like 15

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic