No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

Covid-19 has affected not only freelancers but webmasters as well. I have two websites and traffic is almost reduced to 40%, CPC is also low. People around the world are worried and searching just about Coronavirus and it is the reason behind less sales. I personally think the situation will improve after around 30 days i.e after 20 to 25 April. Let’s be positive and be at home to defeat this pandemic.

I personally think the situation will improve after around 30 days i.e after 20 to 25 April.

I hope so 🙁

• Like 7

New seller, started 3 and half months ago. Its been good for me from the start and now my march earnings have dropped. I was getting 2 to 3 orders daily and how the things were i going, i was gonna hit 1000$ for march or atleat 900$. but last 2 weeks were harsh.

One order in queue and stuck on $556 for march. but i think that is still a great number as i am from Pakistan and the conversion rate is massive.

Lets pray that this pandemic end soon.

Don’t worry, COVID-19 pandemic will end soon. But yeah $566 is still a good number & you can survive with your family for more than 2 months in any Asian country 🙂

My total earning are $36 this month & I’m afraid that me & my family will face some issues in next month or so but I’m trying my best & my views, clicks & impressions are increasing from last 2 days. I hope I’ll receive some orders soon 🙁

• Like 8

I have one order only for a logo of an online learning platform. I thought there will be some activity regarding the e learning and online services, but it seems like this is the only order I will get as there are no new messages at all.

I hope you are all safe and well.

• Like 14

Don’t worry, COVID-19 pandemic will end soon. But yeah $566 is still a good number & you can survive with your family for more than 2 months in any Asian country 🙂

My total earning are $36 this month & I’m afraid that me & my family will face some issues in next month or so but I’m trying my best & my views, clicks & impressions are increasing from last 2 days. I hope I’ll receive some orders soon 🙁

Don’t worry, COVID-19 pandemic will end soon

it’s a very tough challenge. already covid 19 affected 199 countries. estimated death 28000+ till today.

i think it’s a calibration period for the earth and people. our elders really don’t know what will happen next. people are dying like it’s the end of the earth.

• Like 13

I have one order only for a logo of an online learning platform. I thought there will be some activity regarding the e learning and online services, but it seems like this is the only order I will get as there are no new messages at all.

I hope you are all safe and well.

Don’t worry, Please remember this: You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life 🙃

Stay home, Stay safe 🙂

• Like 4

I have not received any buyer request for three days today.I do not know how everyone will go forward to pray for me 😞

Don’t worry, We’re fighting & we will win this war against COVID-19 together. I hope everything is back to normal soon 🙂

• Like 5

No no, Please try to understand that main purpose was to show the impact of the coronavirus on businesses.

To be honest, I am getting sick of people trying to remind me of the impact on businesses. I have a friend who secured the lease on a restaurant just before this. He was due to open in a few days, can’t, and is still contractually obliged to pay $1,200 rent each month for the next year.

I know a couple who own a shop who can’t open and are stuck in a similar boat with no income coming in.

I use a mobile grocer to buy my groceries who is now no longer able to do his rounds, and the last time he was here last week, there was a pretty depressed guy I know asking how many individual eggs he could buy with what change he had.

I live on a street of bar and restaurant workers, none of whom are going to be able to pay their rent very soon. Any who are foreign have also been told that if they do not have jobs or are not economically self sufficient, they will need to go back to their own countries by the government. - Despite the only airport being closed.

Now it seems like every time I come here, I have someone I do not know from Adam asking me to help them out, think of them, or do something to help fight Covid-19 by donating my time or skills for free to nondescript charitable causes.

I’m very sorry that you are experiencing hardship. However, like it or not, nobody here can help. It is really as simple as that and the worst thing you can do is continue going around in circles asking people to care or help. Instead, you need to figure out how to help yourself.

Sorry to be brutal, but that’s the way it is. .

• Like 24

No no, Please try to understand that main purpose was to show the impact of the coronavirus on businesses.

To be honest, I am getting sick of people trying to remind me of the impact on businesses. I have a friend who secured the lease on a restaurant just before this. He was due to open in a few days, can’t, and is still contractually obliged to pay $1,200 rent each month for the next year.

I know a couple who own a shop who can’t open and are stuck in a similar boat with no income coming in.

I use a mobile grocer to buy my groceries who is now no longer able to do his rounds, and the last time he was here last week, there was a pretty depressed guy I know asking how many individual eggs he could buy with what change he had.

I live on a street of bar and restaurant workers, none of whom are going to be able to pay their rent very soon. Any who are foreign have also been told that if they do not have jobs or are not economically self sufficient, they will need to go back to their own countries by the government. - Despite the only airport being closed.

Now it seems like every time I come here, I have someone I do not know from Adam asking me to help them out, think of them, or do something to help fight Covid-19 by donating my time or skills for free to nondescript charitable causes.

I’m very sorry that you are experiencing hardship. However, like it or not, nobody here can help. It is really as simple as that and the worst thing you can do is continue going around in circles asking people to care or help. Instead, you need to figure out how to help yourself.

every time I come here, I have someone I do not know from Adam asking me to help them out, think of them, or do something to help fight Covid-19 by donating my time or skills for free

For me this adds to the overall sense of doom despair and utter hopelessness when I read these. Fiverr is a place of professionals, or it is supposed to be at least. It makes me feel nauseated to read posts saying sellers should help other sellers and buy their gigs just to help them.

Fiverr is my bright light of hope, enthusiasm, and enjoyment of being able to act as a self employed professional and I don’t want that to be ruined by seeing outright begging by sellers.

• Like 15

Well, I started this 14 days ago (On March 14th 2020) & please don’t misunderstand me 🙁

I’m a reputed & experienced seller here & a member for more than 6 years now 🙂

• Like 7

every time I come here, I have someone I do not know from Adam asking me to help them out, think of them, or do something to help fight Covid-19 by donating my time or skills for free

For me this adds to the overall sense of doom despair and utter hopelessness when I read these. Fiverr is a place of professionals, or it is supposed to be at least. It makes me feel nauseated to read posts saying sellers should help other sellers and buy their gigs just to help them.

Fiverr is my bright light of hope, enthusiasm, and enjoyment of being able to act as a self employed professional and I don’t want that to be ruined by seeing outright begging by sellers.

Please don’t misunderstand me, My main purpose was to show the impact of Coronavirus on businesses. That’s why I’m posting updates every single day.

This discussion is trending right now for a reason. We sellers are facing some major financial crises these days & I’m talking about everyone 🙂

So don’t be so quick to judge me, I’m a giver not a taker 😉

screenshot-forum.fiverr.com-2020_03.29-01_41_23.thumb.png.e77c10c04e46602d3a03fd148a2a1d8d.png
screenshot-forum.fiverr.com-2020.03.29-01_41_231880×872 217 KB
  • Like 5

Please don’t misunderstand me, My main purpose was to show the impact of Coronavirus on businesses. That’s why I’m posting updates every single day.

This discussion is trending right now for a reason. We sellers are facing some major financial crises these days & I’m talking about everyone 🙂

So don’t be so quick to judge me, I’m a giver not a taker 😉

I agree with Cyaxrex that I don’t want constant reminders of the virus’s impact on businesses. I do not want to stop coming here out of disgust.

There have always been sellers who complain about not getting sales and this is, like the begging, a green light seemingly to escalate that continual whining.

Suddenly this forum is consisting mostly of begging and whining.

• Like 14

Well, I started this 14 days ago (On March 14th 2020) & please don’t misunderstand me 🙁

I get that. Also, I am sincerely sorry that you are in a tight spot. However, to be very blunt, a lot of people are and things are only going to get worse. In this case, you need to start thinking outside the box.

People and businesses in your area will be struggling right now. Is it possible that you could help by reaching out to them directly and offering budget-friendly wen development,graphic design, or marketing services, even if you outsource some of these?

You would literally just have to send a letters to each one. (No one reads emails, but letters can still work.)

That is just one basic idea that may not be applicable to you at all, but you need to start looking for solutions like that yourself. You could also play ith your pricing a little. Lower the price of your most pricey web design gig, but increase the price of your $10 gigs.

Maybe also re-evaluate your delivery times. No offense, but I don’t believe you can build me a full, fully responsive website in 2-days. Maybe create a 1-day consultation gig or package, and increase delivery time on your web design gig to something like 5-days.

Whatever you do, good luck. However, you really do need to start with you doing something, rather than asking for people to share their excess orders with you. Quite frankly, most people likely don’t have excess orders to start with.

• Like 15

I agree with Cyaxrex that I don’t want constant reminders of the virus’s impact on businesses. I do not want to stop coming here out of disgust.

There have always been sellers who complain about not getting sales and this is, like the begging, a green light seemingly to escalate that continual whining.

Suddenly this forum is consisting mostly of begging and whining.

I’m begging for what?? 😀

80% of my buyers are from USA & when President Trump declares national emergency to combat Coronavirus, I started this.

Why??

Because one buyer told me that work is very very slow here in the US.

• Like 3

I get that. Also, I am sincerely sorry that you are in a tight spot. However, to be very blunt, a lot of people are and things are only going to get worse. In this case, you need to start thinking outside the box.

People and businesses in your area will be struggling right now. Is it possible that you could help by reaching out to them directly and offering budget-friendly wen development,graphic design, or marketing services, even if you outsource some of these?

You would literally just have to send a letters to each one. (No one reads emails, but letters can still work.)

That is just one basic idea that may not be applicable to you at all, but you need to start looking for solutions like that yourself. You could also play ith your pricing a little. Lower the price of your most pricey web design gig, but increase the price of your $10 gigs.

Maybe also re-evaluate your delivery times. No offense, but I don’t believe you can build me a full, fully responsive website in 2-days. Maybe create a 1-day consultation gig or package, and increase delivery time on your web design gig to something like 5-days.

Whatever you do, good luck. However, you really do need to start with you doing something, rather than asking for people to share their excess orders with you. Quite frankly, most people likely don’t have excess orders to start with.

See I considered writing a positive and helpful reply like this but then when I looked and saw that the seller hasn’t done anything to help themselves yet and is more comfortable to just ask for money/orders, I decided not to.

It’s so easy to just ask whereas there’s tons of things people could actually be doing at this time. I also just can’t understand someone asking for people to give a “charity order” when their logo gig costs $400 and has nothing to show the value involved.

• Like 13

See I considered writing a positive and helpful reply like this but then when I looked and saw that the seller hasn’t done anything to help themselves yet and is more comfortable to just ask for money/orders, I decided not to.

It’s so easy to just ask whereas there’s tons of things people could actually be doing at this time. I also just can’t understand someone asking for people to give a “charity order” when their logo gig costs $400 and has nothing to show the value involved.

Lol, My logo gig is costly 🤑

Actually Editable vector files are included with every package, That’s why 😃

FAQ are available for a reason

• Like 3

Lol, My logo gig is costly 🤑

Actually Editable vector files are included with every package, That’s why 😃

FAQ are available for a reason

So maybe create a package without those?

Leave those as an extra for those who need them. Start thinking about how to make your gigs reach more people and be more affordable while not working for nothing.

• Like 5

So maybe create a package without those?

Leave those as an extra for those who need them. Start thinking about how to make your gigs reach more people and be more affordable while not working for nothing.

Start thinking about how to make your gigs reach more people and be more affordable

He wants you to help him out by buying his gig even if you don’t need or want it.

Then maybe someone will do the same for you, me and all of us.

He sees sellers as people who have registered themselves for donations based on pity. I can’t continue on coming here simply to do my own complaining about these posts. No reason for me to be here. I don’t add anything of value.

• Like 4

Start thinking about how to make your gigs reach more people and be more affordable

He wants you to help him out by buying his gig even if you don’t need or want it.

Then maybe someone will do the same for you, me and all of us.

He sees sellers as people who have registered themselves for donations based on pity. I can’t continue on coming here simply to do my own complaining about these posts. No reason for me to be here. I don’t add anything of value.

Nope, Please read other replies from other sellers here. They’re posting the exact same thing… No orders, No messages 🙂

Sorry, but apparently you misunderstood me but don’t worry I don’t take anything personally 🙃

Hopefully everything will be normal soon, That’s all I want 🙂

• Like 4

Don’t worry, You will get some orders really soon. I really suggest you to lower your prices on both of your gigs. $55 for a flyer is not cheap for some Fiverr users but yeah $55 for a unique poster is a pretty good deal. Btw, If you’re not depended on Fiverr then it’s ok to raise your prices. Actually in my case, I’m 100% depended on Fiverr right now.

I can assure you that our current situation is temporary & we will get more projects really soon 🙂

Very good suggestion.

• Like 3

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic