No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

In my opinion, I haven’t get any bad effect during this pandemic rather I get more response from buyer this period.
I think this is because providing service in a low price as the buyers are not interested to spend more money for the same project in the time of pandemic.

• Like 3

This is nothing to do with covid. It’s due to fiverr’s algorithm change or gig rotation.

Covid-19 hasn’t affected anything for me. If anything I think more people will be flocking to the site now that they can’t have employees in offices etc. and more people trying to start online businesses due to being out of work. I’ve had a serious increase in start-ups and dropshipping / e-commerce sites since the pandemic. Everyone is trying to make money online due to being out of work.

• Like 4

And you’re selling everything for just $5 or $10. I think translation related gigs are not in demand right now. That’s just my opinion.

Edit your gigs, Improve your skills & I hope everything will be fine really soon 🙃

I know it is late to reply now… after ONE YEAR!

But yeah, I sell everything just for 5$ and 10$ and I’m good and satisfied with that actually 😀

I did try to edit my gigs and everything it didn’t work out a lot, but something it did work out is “promoting gigs” here on Fiverr, that was so helpful for me… and I got a lot of new orders.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a new seller on fiverr so I’ve to send requests to the buyers. At first I could see 1-2 BUYER REQUESTS, but Nowadays I’m unable to find even 1. I try to keep calm yet sometimes I loose patience. 🥺

• Like 2

I’m a new seller on fiverr so I’ve to send requests to the buyers. At first I could see 1-2 BUYER REQUESTS, but Nowadays I’m unable to find even 1. I try to keep calm yet sometimes I loose patience. 🥺

how many gigs you have? it depends on the gigs you have

• Like 1

how many gigs you have? it depends on the gigs you have

I’m having one gig. I’m a speechwriter , content writer, video subtitles to word file convertor. So I’ve mentioned all this in one gig. Happy to hear if there are any suggestions.

• Like 3

I’m having one gig. I’m a speechwriter , content writer, video subtitles to word file convertor. So I’ve mentioned all this in one gig. Happy to hear if there are any suggestions.

I’m having one gig. I’m a speechwriter , content writer, video subtitles to word file convertor. So I’ve mentioned all this in one gig.

I would say the 4 things you mention you do in ONE Gig are actually FOUR different Gigs you should be offering.

Make a separate Gig for each of the areas above you mention. This may be why you are not getting any activity.

GG

• Like 6

I’m having one gig. I’m a speechwriter , content writer, video subtitles to word file convertor. So I’ve mentioned all this in one gig.

I would say the 4 things you mention you do in ONE Gig are actually FOUR different Gigs you should be offering.

Make a separate Gig for each of the areas above you mention. This may be why you are not getting any activity.

GG

Thank u very much for your suggestion. I’ll make sure to do four gigs as per your advice. Hope you have a great day

• Like 3

You are sweet. Thank you. You too!

🙂

GG

hi there, i’ve noticed you always give amazing advices so i’m asking for one here : i’m offering an inbox cleaning service, the gig contain 3 packages for diffrent inboxes sizes, i had 12 orders all satisfied clients with 11 reviews, everything was going great until about 20 days ago everything stoped! no messages, no orders, few impressions and almost no clicks … idk what to do any suggestions to help please?

• Like 3

My inbox went dead on Thursday (was it when the state of emergency was declared?) Then I got an order that was canceled before the requirements were even submitted because the event the project was for was canceled. I’m already at nearly 50% of my monthly revenue now so it could be worse, I suppose.

Fiverr obviously can’t force people into spending money or committing to new projects when they’d much rather panic or just reschedule things and restructure budgets until we get a clearer picture of where all of this is going.

I think so but we should continued fiberr for more work until sucess…

• Like 2

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic