No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

Hey! Same from me.

I think COVID-19 has something to do, but not all of it. I’ve been having the same issues for the last 3 months. My sales went from $1K per month to $250 or less. I’ve always been in page one of my category now I’m in page 9 all of a sudden. I don’t improve despite I share in social media, lower my gig price, I only get 5 stars reviews lately,

HOnestly, I don’t know what else to do

But lot of person Still good work and getting order still.

• Like 3

Covid-19 has been hard on my family, who relies on agriculture to pay the bills, and the economy has been hit hard in rural areas like the one I live in. Even though I haven’t had any new sales, I have to remind myself that there’s not alot of money floating around for people to spend on my services, so all I can do for now is to grow my skills, and continuously improve and add to my gigs.

I don’t see any way that I can do more than I am now, with Fiverr, my home business and my side hustles to try and at least keep my internet and heat on.

I hope all of you are doing alright, the world has definitely seen better days 💔.

• Like 8

My inbox went dead on Thursday (was it when the state of emergency was declared?) Then I got an order that was canceled before the requirements were even submitted because the event the project was for was canceled. I’m already at nearly 50% of my monthly revenue now so it could be worse, I suppose.

Fiverr obviously can’t force people into spending money or committing to new projects when they’d much rather panic or just reschedule things and restructure budgets until we get a clearer picture of where all of this is going.

Keep patience my dear… You will get order very soon! Just wait

• Like 6

I have no sales at all happening. 1. Because people are struggling 2. Ik for my gig personally, (transcription) people usually give me interviews and other work related projects that they dont have time to do but people arent working and people have more time to do things themselves 3. Theres a mass increase in freelancers and people working from home. So the bigger the pool of sellers there are, the harder it will be to get work and be noticed.

• Like 7

Well, I am completely new here, I really don’t have any experience but it is really disturbing to not gating any response form a marketplace like this. At some point, newcomers like me will think "I must have done something wrong, or maybe I have defects in my services

Improve your gig image and details with specific keywords!

• Like 5

First of all, Maybe some of you know me very well because I was a really active user on this forum but then I stopped posting here for some reason. I was busy working on my other projects & for sometime I even stopped working on Fiverr but now I’m back here. You guys can discuss with me on any topic & If you like fighting on some topics then try me because I don’t take things personally very easily.

Just kidding 😊

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing 😦

Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA. Recently one buyer told me that work is very very slow here in the US.

Today POTUS (Donald Trump) declares national emergency to combat Coronavirus so I don’t think my sales will get any better in next few days. Recently, I watched this Australian news channel where 2 ladies are fighting for a toilet paper & I was like ***.

I even contacted Fiverr Support team today & they responded:

“Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks or views for your Gig. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of views your Gig receives.”

Typical Fiverr response 😉

What do you think guys??

Just share your gigs on social media this is the best way to help your gig

• Like 4

Just share your gigs on social media this is the best way to help your gig

Sharing your gigs on social media can cause rank down. Fiverr is an Artificial Intelligent that always executes statistics for click, impression, view, order, and others. when your non-potential users will click it through social media but no sales as usual, at that time your gig will be ranked down.

Focus on gig keywords and target audience in social media !

• Like 5

Sharing your gigs on social media can cause rank down. Fiverr is an Artificial Intelligent that always executes statistics for click, impression, view, order, and others. when your non-potential users will click it through social media but no sales as usual, at that time your gig will be ranked down.

Focus on gig keywords and target audience in social media !

Thanks for your thoughts I know about this algorithm of Fiverr. But Fiverr offers u to share your gig on Social Media to make sure your gig stay alive… and u said when your non-potential users will click it through social media but no sales as usual, at that time your gig will be ranked down. if this is true everyone will target the top page seller’s gig and give them unwanted traffic to make their gigs rank down

this is my thoughts on your answers if my answer is the wrong plz correct me I want to learn something from You thanks

Emily

• Like 7

wpfalcon to mmysiu [lenasemenkova] pedrito2387 (https://forum.fiverr.com/u/lenasemenkova) This was posted on March. What is the current status guys ? Did you guys recovered this time (It’s November now) ? or still the same.
How much as a percentage your sales dropped during this 6-month period?

Most of my Gigs are dead except one which I provide services for e-commerce, but I’m getting requests from lot of scammers who are trying to use this situation for their advantage. I can not commit to these orders as it may case order cancelation in the end. I’m going to post about this to warn sellers on ecommerce.

Thanks !
Tace good care !!

• Like 7

First of all, Maybe some of you know me very well because I was a really active user on this forum but then I stopped posting here for some reason. I was busy working on my other projects & for sometime I even stopped working on Fiverr but now I’m back here. You guys can discuss with me on any topic & If you like fighting on some topics then try me because I don’t take things personally very easily.

Just kidding 😊

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing 😦

Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA. Recently one buyer told me that work is very very slow here in the US.

Today POTUS (Donald Trump) declares national emergency to combat Coronavirus so I don’t think my sales will get any better in next few days. Recently, I watched this Australian news channel where 2 ladies are fighting for a toilet paper & I was like ***.

I even contacted Fiverr Support team today & they responded:

“Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks or views for your Gig. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of views your Gig receives.”

Typical Fiverr response 😉

What do you think guys??

Fiverr clarification is always like we are fine you have . If i say i need support they will maybe say we will provide support but but are you eligible for support 😂

• Like 4

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic