No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

I’m experiencing the same thing. Impressions and views have really decreased.

2weeks now, no order. Except from one of my returning buyers.

I hope everything goes back to normal soon.

same tragic story I don’t know what else to do

• Like 2

If you not getting any orders has any connection to Covid, then it’s most likely that the category you’re offering your services in is oversaturated. With so many people losing their jobs and looking for alternatives, a lot of new sellers joined the platform.

If you want to receive orders you need to prove yourself among your competition, what makes you stand out compared to the competition? Why should a buyer hire you instead of the hundreds of other sellers offering the same services as you?

If you can’t find answers to that, maybe looking at a less-saturated niche could work (if there is any demand for it). If you have specific skills that clients these days could need, offer them.

You absolutely nailed the issue!

• Like 4

My prices work fine for me. Especially considering the amount of work each of the designs take. Doing tons of work for peanuts is not something I’m looking for.

The issue, I think, is more about what is being sold. I might have to rethink the kind of services I provide or expand.

According to multiple experts, the current situation is only at its beginning stages. I don’t feel overly optimistic but we’ll see about that.

I can’t any dear. Why can’t Bayer knock me?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s say maybe COVID-19 has created too much tension even in the freelance industry. I finished high school last year and I know how to develop websites using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I am really good at it and I thought this year was my time to put my skills into use.

All over sudden while I was still doing the national examinations, COVID-19 bumped in. My brother is a professional freelance but he started freelancing a decade ago. He told me the challenges I am getting now may be the impacts of COVID-19.

This various came with many negative impacts. Other than killing people it is also killing the economy. Countries like USA that are know to outsource their jobs to third world countries like where I am from are also struggling to secure jobs for themselves. Hopefully all will be well soon.

Best Regards,
josh01omondi

• Like 10

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic