No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

Maybe? it’s due corona

Plenty of sellers are earning plenty of orders right now. I’m fairly certain that the coronavirus is not causing the lack of orders people keep complaining about. There may be a slight downturn in orders across the site, however, based upon the sales evidence that I have seen (and heard from other serious/veteran sellers) I doubt that anyone can truly blame COVID for their lack of orders – especially since right now, the business work is opening up again, and plenty of people are building/rebuilding their businesses, just like they were before.

Let’s stop trying to come up with random, unproven reasons why you aren’t earning sales, and look at what you can start DOING to earn sales from the many buyers currently looking to hire sellers.

• Like 15

Honestly, I came to Fiverr looking for more work due to COVID --given the nature that it’s online. I’m really saddened to find too that this is on a slowdown. I honestly don’t know what other options I can take… 😕

Research your keyword badge on your service. Then Publish The Gig accordingly. Also Can do few social marketing of your Gig. And Most important is, you have to active on Fiver max 18 hour per day as a new. Then Fiverr will promote your account & I hope you will get order soon.

• Like 6

Research your keyword badge on your service. Then Publish The Gig accordingly. Also Can do few social marketing of your Gig. And Most important is, you have to active on Fiver max 18 hour per day as a new. Then Fiverr will promote your account & I hope you will get order soon.

Why max 18 hours? If I active 20 hours on fiverr is there any problem?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think People like to spend more for their lives ,
But I don’t totally belame Outbrake for this ,

Because , Businesses are working On the method of work from home ,

When this outbrake started even , when it got it’s peak , I/Everyone had Sufficient Orders and Messages

But when Fiverr Stopped showing us Analytics Data of Our Gigs , Then this issue happened

I also have not received any Order/Messages since Fiverr Stopped sharing DATA of Our GiGs with Us

I think they have serious issue in their system and because of that issue our Gigs are not working properly ,

I think
This is the main issue .

• Like 8

Please give time on forum and promoting your gig

Please give time on forum and promoting your gig

I already do it…but no benefit…

Being active on the forum does absolutely nothing when it comes to the visibility and orders on your gig. The Fiverr forum, and the Fiverr marketplace are NOT connected. Your success on your gigs has nothing to do with how active you are here on the forums. I wish people would stop using this as “advice”. It is bad advice, and does not help anyone.

• Like 9

I wonder how is everything now (regarding COVID) I`m from Chile and we are having a hard time here 😦
I truly hope the rest of the world is getting better about this (that would mean that we will see the light eventually here).

Anyway, greetings for everyone, Stay Safe!

• Like 4

Dear All

This is the first post from my account Actually last few year i don’t work in fiverr that’s why my gig is not enough viewer. Right now this covid-19 situation i again start my job.

Please pray and help for me

Thanks

• Like 3

my Order Completion rate dropped from 92% to 88%
Even I have not cancelled Orders more than 1
I have completed 12 order and Cancelled Only 1

First they dropped it from 100% to 92% when I cancelled 1 Order.

Then from 92% to 90%
Then 90% to 89%
And now 88%

I don’t know what the issue they have.

my Order Completion rate dropped from 92% to 88% Even I have not cancelled Orders more than 1 I have completed 12 order and Cancelled Only 1 First they dropped it from 100% to 92% when I cancelled 1 Order. Then from 92% to 90% Then 90% to 89% And now 88% I don’t know what the issue they have.
  • Like 3

My dear i want to ask one thing from you please respond
After i have completed my first order on fiverr with 5 star review(6days ago) i stopped recieving buyer requests from then till now i have not recieved at least one.can you tell me the reason behind it??

• Like 5

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic