No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

Very similar situation for me. This is the first time in 3 months i don’t have a single active order. :roll_eyes: My gigs normally perform pretty good. Well, good enough to keep conversations rolling. But now everything seems to have gone silent for me lol. I guess it’s a waiting game, and it’s probably not a coincidence this all began when Covid kicked off.
I’m slightly worried that due to everyone being based at home, the Fiverr platform is getting flooded with new sellers which is saturating markets. Whats everyones thoughts?

• Like 7

Very similar situation for me. This is the first time in 3 months i don’t have a single active order. :roll_eyes: My gigs normally perform pretty good. Well, good enough to keep conversations rolling. But now everything seems to have gone silent for me lol. I guess it’s a waiting game, and it’s probably not a coincidence this all began when Covid kicked off.

I’m slightly worried that due to everyone being based at home, the Fiverr platform is getting flooded with new sellers which is saturating markets. Whats everyones thoughts?

You are right about ‘flooded with new sellers’.

As I am a new seller as well with no active orders.

Hope you get an order very soon.

• Like 5

Hey there!

In my opinion, not all categories are struck by covid but some really are.

For example, categories like online courses are now booming! Many people are always at home and want to learn. Or people that help with online traffic. Everyone needs more trafic nowadays because of covid!

Stay safe!

• Like 7

Yes you’re right. 9-5 job was a nightmare for me that’s why I’m working as a full time freelancer here. For me one of the best parts about being a freelancer is that you aren’t accountable to anyone except yourself so we can do whatever we want 🙃

The 9-5 job nightmare statement is very real to mee too. But i a just starting as a freelancer on Fiverr, just got my first gig up, hope to see improvement gradually.

• Like 9

Honestly, I came to Fiverr looking for more work due to COVID --given the nature that it’s online. I’m really saddened to find too that this is on a slowdown. I honestly don’t know what other options I can take… 😕

You can improve your skills and can read books of your interest.

• Like 5

5.3k+ views, 273+ replies, 843+ likes. Thanks for all the love & support. You Fiverr community proved me that you guys are open minded & positive folks. I started this Discussion on (Mar 14) this year & I never even imagined that my post will reach that much audience.

I mean unbelievable kind of response. I even received some messages on my Fiverr profile about to share my tips & tricks so they can get orders. And I was confused because I started this conversation as (No sales at all).

But yes I’m getting orders now & I hope you guys will receive orders soon. Sorry if I didn’t like your post or if I didn’t read it or if I didn’t replied but I’m trying my best.

Once again, Thanks for all the support. You guys are like my family & I genuinely appreciated every single reply. You guys can see that I was not active for more than 20+ days here but yes I’m receiving emails from (Fiverr forum) every single day. So yes I’m reading your comments 🙂

thanksbywpfalcon.png.707e3e4c3d9836ec6e7c014c59fee931.png

• Like 5

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic