No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

as always, every business care about buyers, and we are sellers, so…

by the way yes, corona is the main reason, I had 23 to 40k impression last month, this month 10 to 13k, even last 7 days bellow 1k! this is so painful. 😔

And in the end, I like the name POTUS (Donald Trump) :rofl:

• Like 7

yes, almost 80 to 90% drop, Maybe the traffic at fiverr also going down, number of buyers are going down, because most of the small businesses are closed, so no service need to buy before corona issue solved, Play for us sister.

I am thinking about the new and level one sellers,

• Like 6

yes, almost 80 to 90% drop, Maybe the traffic at fiverr also going down, number of buyers are going down, because most of the small businesses are closed, so no service need to buy before corona issue solved, Play for us sister.

I am thinking about the new and level one sellers,

I just became a Level 1 seller and now only need to complete the ‘Selling seniority’ in which we have to complete 120 days to become a level 2 seller, and it’s showing that i have completed 82 days only so it will take us around 1 month and 10 days more to become a level 2 seller.

Screenshot_2020-05-03-13-50-35-47_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.thumb.png.406497477ea74bbb53596600c50d3c18.png
Screenshot_2020-05-03-13-50-35-47_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf1080×2280 191 KB
  • Like 9

I just became a Level 1 seller and now only need to complete the ‘Selling seniority’ in which we have to complete 120 days to become a level 2 seller, and it’s showing that i have completed 82 days only so it will take us around 1 month and 10 days more to become a level 2 seller.

What benefits we will get after becoming a Level 2 Seller? Will our gig statistics improve and Fiverr will show our gigs in top of the page?

• Like 6

Hey, I thought I’d add my 2 cents worth.

Covid-19 has unfortunately slowed down many business across the globe, however, there is still positive actions you can take to improve sales on Fiverr.com.

I have started actively marketing my Fiverr profile on my personal social media, linkedin and also telling some of my oldest clients to contact me through Fiverr.

Yes they do take a commission, but being paid within 14 days and also the security of knowing it’s paid for is a big relief. Especially new clients.

I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy, remain positive and good things will come soon!

• Like 12

Coronavirus has turned the world into a large quarantine zone.
We are on the verge of large-scale changes. Who quickly adapts to new conditions will win.
And the global trend aimed at freelance only strengthens the chances of success.
Employers themselves are beginning to look more and more at freelancers.

I believe that companies will begin work soon. I wish everyone to be positive and not to give up 💪

• Like 12

great job! I visited your id, its really creative, and I liked the dances, as its a low competitive market with the most qualityful service, yes you nailed it.

• Like 7

What benefits we will get after becoming a Level 2 Seller? Will our gig statistics improve and Fiverr will show our gigs in top of the page?

seller with higher level get higher impression, because buyer love to deal with top and level 2 sellers.

you can add more gig and many limitations will be increased.

• Like 8

you should improve your order complete rate

• Like 6

Though COVID-19 has definitely affected things, there are still a lot of freelancers working. Currently, there are so many online classes, webinars, etc ongoing which need adverts, hence graphic designers are getting jobs this period.

• Like 8

Hi All, I’m new to forum section in FIVERR.

About the situation, same here (Mumbai, India), not getting impressions in overall :frowning_man:!

I can see many people’s views on this, which is very useful, many many thanks to them 😉!

I hope the current situation will get change, we would need to be safe, care and give time with it.

Thanks for reading and good day to all people.

Kind regards,
Mak

• Like 7

I think all of them are busy in making the vaccine and sellers are waiting for that… hahaha 😂

I think all of them are busy in making the vaccine and sellers are waiting for that

Judging by the nature of the projects my clients usually hire me to work on… I can assure you that making vaccines is not one of them. Making money, on the other hand, yes, they’re definitely making that. 😉

• Like 8

I think all of them are busy in making the vaccine and sellers are waiting for that

Judging by the nature of the projects my clients usually hire me to work on… I can assure you that making vaccines is not one of them. Making money, on the other hand, yes, they’re definitely making that. 😉

money, on the other hand, yes, they’re definitely making that.

This is so true,

From the work and discussion I got in the past 2 months, practically no one is rushing for the vaccine…

“we need 1,000,000% ROI”, “something which drives sales”, and so on,

But no one is to be blamed either :man_shrugging:t5:

• Like 4

money, on the other hand, yes, they’re definitely making that.

This is so true,

From the work and discussion I got in the past 2 months, practically no one is rushing for the vaccine…

“we need 1,000,000% ROI”, “something which drives sales”, and so on,

But no one is to be blamed either :man_shrugging:t5:

On the contrary, based upon official news reports, there are at least 20 major companies and research entities rushing – yes, working as fast as they can – to develop a COVID-19 vaccine. Just because your work experience may be lower these last two months, has absolutely nothing to do with the speed and determination with which professionals are developing a vaccine.

• Like 8

Hey! Same from me.

I think COVID-19 has something to do, but not all of it. I’ve been having the same issues for the last 3 months. My sales went from $1K per month to $250 or less. I’ve always been in page one of my category now I’m in page 9 all of a sudden. I don’t improve despite I share in social media, lower my gig price, I only get 5 stars reviews lately,

HOnestly, I don’t know what else to do

I feel really sorry for you to hear that. I also got into a big trouble I delete all my gig by mistake. Don’t have any idea what’s gonna happened in the future.

• Like 5

On the contrary, based upon official news reports, there are at least 20 major companies and research entities rushing – yes, working as fast as they can – to develop a COVID-19 vaccine. Just because your work experience may be lower these last two months, has absolutely nothing to do with the speed and determination with which professionals are developing a vaccine.

I’m actually not talking about “others”. I was talking about those who ordered from me…

• Like 4

3 years ago I created a fiver account. Some of the reason I stopped working here 😂 now again start working with Fiverr family. I don’t have any idea how to grow my gig sale? (Covid 19) is problem or my gig problem I don’t understand ? Can anyone suggest me please

• Like 4

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic