No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

wpfalcon

I also believe in our current situation being temporary but lowing prices doesn’t seem to work either

Yes, It will not work. Actually all our buyers are (business owners) & their businesses are getting destroyed by this Coronavirus outrage. So if you’re a seller like me then you have to message them directly or create an offer for them in the conversation area so they can order your services directly from that page. Don’t expect new buyers these days just contact your previous buyers for more work. Recently one guy contacted me about my speed optimization gig & he was running a (travel website) I told him to order my Standard package but then he asked lots of questions about my pricing so again I told him that your current requirement is not available in my basic package.

Funny part: He never replied again 😁

• Like 39

Hey! Same from me.

I think COVID-19 has something to do, but not all of it. I’ve been having the same issues for the last 3 months. My sales went from $1K per month to $250 or less. I’ve always been in page one of my category now I’m in page 9 all of a sudden. I don’t improve despite I share in social media, lower my gig price, I only get 5 stars reviews lately,

HOnestly, I don’t know what else to do

• Like 31

I read all of this and it makes me sad… 😦

I just recently started to get noticed and got my first order, but it sounds to me that it will be a while before I start getting more orders. 😞 I have noticed lower stats (even though my stats weren’t too impressive to begin with, but still).

• Like 20

For sure! A very clear effect. I used to have 30-60 orders in queue all the time until last year. Then it dropped to 5-10 ish when impressions dropped by 95% when my gigs moved to last pages suddenly.

Now since the pandemic (Might be related), if I’m lucky, I get one order per day. 😱

Stay safe! And let’s hope the worst of the epidemic passes soon. At least there’s good news from China, where they have experienced a significant drop in new cases.

• Like 27

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic