Back on fiverr after 6 years :)

broadcast

Hello guys 🙂
An old fiverr user here. I’ve joined fiverr almost 7 years ago and was doing really well but had to go off for a long time as my previous job required it. Now, I’ve quit my job and becoming a freelancer again. Hope I’d have the same or better experience again 🙂

Hello guys 🙂

An old fiverr user here. I’ve joined fiverr almost 7 years ago and was doing really well but had to go off for a long time as my previous job required it. Now, I’ve quit my job and becoming a freelancer again. Hope I’d have the same or better experience again 🙂

I’ve quit my job

Quitting job is not great idea for fiverr. Yeah…Some Freelancer doing Great here… But A mass volume of freelancer suffering because fiverr has been changed a lot. Nowadays competition is too high and job are less than 6 years before.

You’ll re-think after some time…i’m sure 😃

I’ve quit my job

Quitting job is not great idea for fiverr. Yeah…Some Freelancer doing Great here… But A mass volume of freelancer suffering because fiverr has been changed a lot. Nowadays competition is too high and job are less than 6 years before.

Also, a major issue with quitting is reliability. Your previous buyer will look for you, and not find you which creates lack of trust. I work on a lot of project, and I always use the same sellers.

Hello guys 🙂

Welcome back hope you want run away again!

I’ve quit my job

Hi brother, I’m not quitting the job just for fiverr, actually I’m about to start my own PR business - to help people published on news websites and media platforms. I’m definitely hoping fiverr would help me get started 🙂

Archived