Improve my gig pictures/descriptions

zgeek0322

Picture, Audio, and video Conversion gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xXxXZB
Editing and Proofreading gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/8zZzVr

Above are my two gigs that I have right now. I have been told that my gig pictures don’t look great or professional. Does anyone have some tips for me to improve them? My rankings in searches aren’t very good, and I’m not sure my gigs would be appealing enough to draw attention anyways.

Also, could you look over my descriptions as well? I think they are great, but I want some more experienced eyes to read them over to see if that is actually the case.

Please see (IMG) point 2.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

As for your descriptions, you’re claiming proofreader status. You probably already know the ‘let it sit’ advice, but have you applied the ‘try reading it out loud’?

If you’re still confused by the (IMG) advice, reply here and I’ll elaborate.

Please see (IMG) point 2.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

As for your descriptions, you’re claiming proofreader status. You probably already know the ‘let it sit’ advice, but have you applied the ‘try reading it out loud’?

If you’re still confused by the (IMG) advice, reply here and I’ll elaborate.

Thanks, the post you linked is very useful and helpful!

I will try that technique with my description.

Archived