What are The Main Things That We should Keep In Mind Before and After Creating Fiverr Gig

shaoiebz

where i can reach to buyers? on Fiverr

Send offers for Buyer requests.

You cannot contact buyers directly through their profiles unless they are both a seller and a buyer. However, do not contact anyone without being invited to or your message could be reported as spam. 😱

• Like 4

Send offers for Buyer requests.

You cannot contact buyers directly through their profiles unless they are both a seller and a buyer. However, do not contact anyone without being invited to or your message could be reported as spam. 😱

You cannot contact buyers directly through their profiles unless they are both a seller and a buyer. However, do not contact anyone without being invited to or your message could be reported as spam.

Did you mean,

Don’t contact the buyers outside the buyer requests, right? And I still can contact (sending my offers throught buyer requests, right?) 😌

• Like 3

You cannot contact buyers directly through their profiles unless they are both a seller and a buyer. However, do not contact anyone without being invited to or your message could be reported as spam.

Did you mean,

Don’t contact the buyers outside the buyer requests, right? And I still can contact (sending my offers throught buyer requests, right?) 😌

i recently got msg from buyer… to msg him on sky–pe… that means i brooked Guidelines of fiverr.

Was not aware of that!!

That means we cant go out of fiver, we have to stay on fiverr…

> And its obvious only Crooks will offer you outside, cuz they dnt have to pay You

• Like 1

i recently got msg from buyer… to msg him on sky–pe… that means i brooked Guidelines of fiverr.

Was not aware of that!!

That means we cant go out of fiver, we have to stay on fiverr…

> And its obvious only Crooks will offer you outside, cuz they dnt have to pay You

Thank you for the information, I will just stay on Fiverr and not doing any conversations or transactions outside of Fiverr 😌

• Like 1

Did you mean,

Did you mean,

Yes, even though you could contact buyers who are both sellers and buyers, you would anger them and more than likely get reported.

• Like 2