How can I edit my account

ninatranslator

Hi,

I am new here. It looks that my account isn’t shown to public.

I wtrote that I am translator- as seller, and I added shorter description… But I am still invisible…And I can’t find settings for description and my price.

Please heeelp…

I wtrote that I am translator- as seller, and I added shorter description… But I am still invisible…And I can’t find settings for description and my price.

Okay, so what you did was set up your profile/account. Now you need to create a gig, here’s a list of articles that may help you with that: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/creating-gigs

Okay, so what you did was set up your profile/account. Now you need to create a gig, here’s a list of articles that may help you with that: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/creating-gigs

It seems that I onli have go to shopping. I am still not sure… But… This looks like I created buyer account istead seller account.

Thank You for reply, anyway.

It seems that I onli have go to shopping. I am still not sure… But… This looks like I created buyer account istead seller account.

This looks like I created buyer account istead seller account.

A Fiverr account allows you to be both a buyer and a seller.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

As @lloydsolutions said:

So you’re probably on Buyer Mode. To change it, you just need to click on the “Switch to Selling” option.

01.thumb.png.a1b764c9042e98ea4f2267d9e1c99df4.png
011651×175 23.5 KB

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Thank You.

I will try to change it, after I read the details.

Archived