Letter from a newbie, please help with suggestion

tasnim_rizvy

Hi there, I’m a new seller at fiverr.

I have joined 10 days before, created 4 gigs and did marketing on social sites. But still I didn’t get any order.

Would you tell me how long wiil it take to get my first order? How long it took yours?
And what should I do additionally to get orders?

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

It takes some sellers months to get their first order.

It took me 45 days to get my first order. :roll_eyes:

While I waited for an order, I looked at the gigs of successful sellers. I worked at making my gigs more like theirs. However, if you choose to do this, be sure not to copy anyone’s wording or images as that is against Fiverr TOS. 😬

Also, while I waited, I hung around the Fiverr Forum as there is much to learn from the posts here. You can also use the 🔍 search feature to look for answers to any questions you may have.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

It takes some sellers months to get their first order.

@imagination7413 thanks for the suggestion

It took me 45 days to get my first order. :roll_eyes:

While I waited for an order, I looked at the gigs of successful sellers. I worked at making my gigs more like theirs. However, if you choose to do this, be sure not to copy anyone’s wording or images as that is against Fiverr TOS. 😬

Also, while I waited, I hung around the Fiverr Forum as there is much to learn from the posts here. You can also use the 🔍 search feature to look for answers to any questions you may have.

Thanks a lot, mate @vickiespencer

Archived