What improvement do I need?

malikshahbas133

Hello, Let me help you as much as i can, First lets go through your description

You have grammar mistakes in the first line, you should write " Do you want to design or redesign a logo for you, your business or your brand, welcome to my gig" or a better version like
" Are you looking for a Logo design for your business, look no more. Welcome to my gig."

Then try to make things as simple and straight forward as possible for example here is an example for your introduction " Im a Graphic designer and a vector tracer that can provide you with a unique, professional logo, that will grab your customers’ attentions"

some tips:
Dont put zero instead of the letter o in Logo, it is not professional.
improve your description as your phrases are not 100% correct, its better to hire a native English writer to write your description, you can find sellers here on fiverr that could do it for 5$.
Keep up the hard work and always submit proposals in the buyer request section

hope that i helped a little, if you have any question dont hesitate to ask.

Good Luck

My gig status was active and it was coming in the search but on today when I did a little editing in my gig ( I just changed one tag), My gig is not coming in any search.

My gig status is still active but it is not coming in any keyword search.

I hope you will help me.

Any time you make edits to a gig, there is a verification process that can take upwards of a day. During this time, the gig will frequently be removed from visibility in searches. This is the reason gigs should be edited as little as possible (though still as much as needed).

Hello, Let me help you as much as i can, First lets go through your description

You have grammar mistakes in the first line, you should write " Do you want to design or redesign a logo for you, your business or your brand, welcome to my gig" or a better version like

" Are you looking for a Logo design for your business, look no more. Welcome to my gig."

Then try to make things as simple and straight forward as possible for example here is an example for your introduction " Im a Graphic designer and a vector tracer that can provide you with a unique, professional logo, that will grab your customers’ attentions"

some tips:

Dont put zero instead of the letter o in Logo, it is not professional.

improve your description as your phrases are not 100% correct, its better to hire a native English writer to write your description, you can find sellers here on fiverr that could do it for 5$.

Keep up the hard work and always submit proposals in the buyer request section

hope that i helped a little, if you have any question dont hesitate to ask.

Good Luck

You didn’t helped a little, you helped me a lot.

Thanks for giving me your precious time.

As you said that I should change some of my description line with the simple and attractive English, well thank you for this. I will change my description and will make it grammatically correct .

As you said that I wrote 0(zero) instead of o in the word “logo”, I put 0 in logo because Fiverr is not allowing me to write the word logo too much. That’s why I have written logo as L0G0 (zero instead of O) so that I can save my description.

I am good in speaking English but I am week in writing (in grammar) because it is not my native language.

But a you said that I can ire an English writer, well I am looking on it.

At the end thank you very much for this help.

THANKS

You didn’t helped a little, you helped me a lot.

Thanks for giving me your precious time.

As you said that I should change some of my description line with the simple and attractive English, well thank you for this. I will change my description and will make it grammatically correct .

As you said that I wrote 0(zero) instead of o in the word “logo”, I put 0 in logo because Fiverr is not allowing me to write the word logo too much. That’s why I have written logo as L0G0 (zero instead of O) so that I can save my description.

I am good in speaking English but I am week in writing (in grammar) because it is not my native language.

But a you said that I can ire an English writer, well I am looking on it.

At the end thank you very much for this help.

THANKS

You are most welcome if you needed any help just send me a msg and ill be glad to answer any of your questions.

Keep up the hard work, its worth it.

• 4 months later...

Hi. every one is talking good about gig . i feel some changes must be make in pictures as u putt too much logo in one pic . why if you write it like that
( are you searching logo for your company see here’s the solution ) .
i just give suggestion all upto you 😋

Archived