How did you get your first customer?

felicitycowie

What did you do to get your first customer on Fiverr?

I’d really like to hear your stories.

I’ve just created my first gig, very exciting, but wondering how I get it in front of customers.

On a side note, I’m in the UK and have my setting put to English language and Sterling currency. However, when I set pricing, look at some of the metrics or request the social media links they are showing dollars. Is that just the way it is?

And, I can’t see how you can connect a LinkedIn account on my profile. Any ideas?

All the best,
Felicity

What did you do to get your first customer on Fiverr?

I’d really like to hear your stories.

I’ve just created my first gig, very exciting, but wondering how I get it in front of customers.

On a side note, I’m in the UK and have my setting put to English language and Sterling currency. However, when I set pricing, look at some of the metrics or request the social media links they are showing dollars. Is that just the way it is?

And, I can’t see how you can connect a LinkedIn account on my profile. Any ideas?

All the best,

Felicity

However, when I set pricing, look at some of the metrics or request the social media links they are showing dollars. Is that just the way it is?

Welcome

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

However, when I set pricing, look at some of the metrics or request the social media links they are showing dollars. Is that just the way it is?

Welcome

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Great thanks very much!

A great many people here on the forums have said their first gig came from either outside of Fiverr, or through heavily pursuing Buyers Requests.

I fall into the later category, but I had to revise the text part of my offer template a lot and I usually ended up writing something completely custom to a request anyway. Setting up a template did help greatly, however, as I added to it with the frequently seen stuff and was able to note and focus more on those custom offers for unique requests.

Archived