Support for SMBs and Freelancers during the spread of COVID-19

I believe that online platforms are the future of successful business and for sure many of us who have a opportunity to work from home in these days feels more protected and safe, thanks to fiverr for making this real for us, but there is many others who can’t work online like bake a bread online so staying at home I start to think more about how to help people without earning money on that just for nothing do a good thing but what if all people will start think about how to help each other? what then the earth will give us? what are the consequences then? I saw people who buy a tones of food but after throw them away because they get soured. We need to be more careful about each other and use as much as we need because there is other people like us, let’s just help each other.

• Like 2

It’s odd but I’m already getting a ton more work than I do normally.

That being said, I have a family member in the hospital right now.

We must take this pandemic seriously. I’m just waiting here… more people will take it seriously as friends and family pass on…

Working online is definitely the future and I am grateful I can sit at home and avoid the germs!

Be safe and take care your family…!

People are going to sack to the Job, home less people are suffering more.

Its really a hard time.!!

• Like 4

Hello Fiverr Authority, please support/hlep your sellers by reducing your % of fees. Please consider this point.

Why would they lower their fees? You can charge more and earn more if you want. Fees are fine, considering the fact that we are barely promoting our gigs and get clients.

• Like 2

This is a great post! I’m an illustrator and having some of my conventions closed recently has been very financially hurtful. I’m new on Fiverr but I’ve been selling art for over 10 years and this Corona virus has been a nightmare.

Yes you are right.May Allah help all

• Like 1

It’s odd but I’m already getting a ton more work than I do normally.

That being said, I have a family member in the hospital right now.

We must take this pandemic seriously. I’m just waiting here… more people will take it seriously as friends and family pass on…

Working online is definitely the future and I am grateful I can sit at home and avoid the germs!

Please take care your your family and be careful.

• Like 2