Much to learn about Fiverr, but thrilled to be here. I'm new!

Hello. I’m Owen, and I’m new to Fiverr. I’ve been here about two weeks, and I’ve been looking around, trying to learn the site and get a feeling for the culture here. This is very exciting, and I’m so happy to be here finally. I have questions about my inability to find my profile (when I log out to see if I have any visibility), but I’ll post that elsewhere on the forum. For now, I thought it best to say hello and to see if I understand how to make a post here in the forum. Looks like it’s quite straight forward. Cheers to you all!

Hello, @owen_banks_5r welcome to the forum. The first thing you need to do is read Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020.

Sorry. I thought it was common for new sellers to introduce themselves. I saw others saying hello, so I thought to do the same. I guess I need to look closer at what is appropriate and what is not. Thanks for the warning. Cheers!

Hi Owen, welcome to the forum.

Can you find your gigs when you use search terms that are in your gig title? (If you’re in a busy category, maybe filter for “new sellers”, so there’s less pages to check).
You can also check if your gig is active: Help&Support>I’m a seller/Seller Help Center>>Contact Us (then you can find an option for that in the ticket menu)

Good luck!

Hi Owen, welcome to the forum.

Can you find your gigs when you use search terms that are in your gig title? (If you’re in a busy category, maybe filter for “new sellers”, so there’s less pages to check).

You can also check if your gig is active: Help&Support>I’m a seller/Seller Help Center>>Contact Us (then you can find an option for that in the ticket menu)

Good luck!

Hello. Thanks for the suggestions. In fact I’ve had family and friends search for me also using the key terms in my gig, new seller, country, language, tones, etc. Not many sellers come up, but I’m not included in the list. Oh, well. I don’t want to make too big of a deal of it. I’ve been warned that I may have submitted a post inappropriately, so I’ll just wait to see if adding another gig changes anything for me. Thanks again for your kind words!

Archived