Can I earn money through seller?

tullah1

Hey dear, How are you there? I hope you will be fine. I have a question about Fivver affiliate program. I joined Fivver affiliate program. I have a list of logo designers and developers of website. If I refer these person to Fivver. They signup through my affiliate links and start selling services to buyers. Does Fivver affiliate program give me incentive of first sales and revenue share of qualified signup.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dear, How are you there? I hope you will be fine. I have a question about Fivver affiliate program. I joined Fivver affiliate program. I have a list of logo designers and developers of website. If I refer these person to Fivverr. They signup through my affiliate links and start selling services to buyers. Does Fivver affiliate program give me incentive of first sales and revenue share of qualified signup.

NOOOOOOOOO

You get affiliate when a buyer joins and buys gig

youcannot get affiliate amount when sellers join and work hard on their service and you getting paid. Well this is not

NO you donnot get for what you have stated above in your what you have asked for others working and you getting money for it. not here please try somewhere else but it will not work anywhere else also nowhere you get what you want free amounts so get lost please and work or just get lost again

hopethis help

You ******** Don’t Even Know the Spelling of Fiverr

or how to type it again I say GET LOST AGAIN…lost

But some of Fiverr’s affiliate networks let you link the seller link , so what’s to be earned from that?

Fivver gives the first gig free at times so a part if that could be commission.

• Like 1

But some of Fiverr’s affiliate networks let you link the seller link , so what’s to be earned from that?

Fivver gives the first gig free at times so a part if that could be commission.

Hey, After long time thinking one thing came in my mind. I share with valuable members. If any body joined Fiverr hybrid. When this person purchase any services referral get incentive.

• Like 1