Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the information, but there’s way too much to read and learn, I’m over whelmed with all the messages, but I’ve studied 12 years of my life and now, I’ve to study and learn.
I’m an Industrial Engineer, also a Professor of Computer Design Graphics as well as Digital PrePress.
I’m 52yo and I don’t want to keep on learning more unless you can get good results fast.

• Like 1

Thank you for the information, but there’s way too much to read and learn, I’m over whelmed with all the messages, but I’ve studied 12 years of my life and now, I’ve to study and learn.

I’m an Industrial Engineer, also a Professor of Computer Design Graphics as well as Digital PrePress.

I’m 52yo and I don’t want to keep on learning more unless you can get good results fast.

I understand that there’s a lot of information in the post and that, if taken all at once, can be overwhelming. That’s the main reason it’s split into sections and points, so that each bit, by itself, is more easily readable.

Is there a specific topic you’re looking for advice on? I’d be happy to help narrow down your search for information.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for your advice. I will read your suggestion.
What do I need? Simple.
Buyers.
If there were paid plans at Fiverr, I would buy the plan immediately
It seems that I will not succeed in this. It’s a utopia.
Day after day, I feel more sad, disappointed, frustrated, and depressed. I need help.
I don’t understand how people make money here.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your advice. I will read your suggestion.

What do I need? Simple.

Buyers.

If there were paid plans at Fiverr, I would buy the plan immediately

It seems that I will not succeed in this. It’s a utopia.

Day after day, I feel more sad, disappointed, frustrated, and depressed. I need help.

I don’t understand how people make money here.

I’m sorry, but this thread is about improving your gig/profile. If you’re looking for marketing advice, I’d recommend:

. Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

I glanced at your thread here in the forums, and see I’ve already shared the Fiverr marketing link there.