Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you so much @imagination7413. 😀

I have bookmarked your post for future reference and will read again while creating a new gig.

I am thinking about using Canva Images in my gigs. Can I use them? Please suggest which site would be best for images.

Thanks for your time.😊

I am thinking about using Canva Images in my gigs. Can I use them? Please suggest which site would be best for images.

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately I have no suggestions for where to get images, and am unfamiliar with Canva. If at all possible, you should create/capture your own images. I’m aware that not everyone is a creative, but there are things that are easy, fast, and free to make what you already have better, without using materials that could be questionable.

• Like 8

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately I have no suggestions for where to get images, and am unfamiliar with Canva. If at all possible, you should create/capture your own images. I’m aware that not everyone is a creative, but there are things that are easy, fast, and free to make what you already have better, without using materials that could be questionable.

Thank you so much .😀

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...