Please check out my gigs and give suggestions?

amina4370

Hi @amina4370,

I have reviewed your GIG. Here are a few suggestions from my experience:

GIG Title: This is your first impression. It’s what shows up in the search, so incorporate the most relevant keyword in your title so that your service will appear in the search results.

GIG Image: Add attractive images or videos to catch the customer’s eyes. Your images should be original and high resolution. As per your services create a unique and relevant image that explains your Gig and attracts customers.

GIG Description: This is the section where you make the case for yourself as a Fiverr seller. Be clear about what you offer, the added value you bring to your service, your skills, and what distinguishes you from others in your field. You can use this layout for description-

Screenshot_95.png.e07dea3a5b15cda8a6a3afdebb881d46.png
Screenshot_95617×652 60.1 KB

For more tips read this article from Seller Help Center: Best Practices for New Fiverr Sellers

Hope this helps. Best of luck with your fiverr journey.

Thanks

On the standard package of your data entry gig you offer 9 free revisions but on your premium package you don’t seem too offer any free revisions. Maybe allow a free revision on the premium package.

The “…fb, instagram add campaigns” gig:
The image looks over-compressed.
It says “…and promote your worldwide.” - I’d change that. eg. do you mean “and promote your business worldwide.” or something like that?

Hi @amina4370,

I have reviewed your GIG. Here are a few suggestions from my experience:

GIG Title: This is your first impression. It’s what shows up in the search, so incorporate the most relevant keyword in your title so that your service will appear in the search results.

GIG Image: Add attractive images or videos to catch the customer’s eyes. Your images should be original and high resolution. As per your services create a unique and relevant image that explains your Gig and attracts customers.

GIG Description: This is the section where you make the case for yourself as a Fiverr seller. Be clear about what you offer, the added value you bring to your service, your skills, and what distinguishes you from others in your field. You can use this layout for description-

For more tips read this article from Seller Help Center: Best Practices for New Fiverr Sellers

Hope this helps. Best of luck with your fiverr journey.

Thanks

Thanks i will follow

On the standard package of your data entry gig you offer 9 free revisions but on your premium package you don’t seem too offer any free revisions. Maybe allow a free revision on the premium package.

The “…fb, instagram add campaigns” gig:

The image looks over-compressed.

It says “…and promote your worldwide.” - I’d change that. eg. do you mean “and promote your business worldwide.” or something like that?

Thanks for spend your precious time on my gig i will definetly follow your suggestions.

Thanks i will follow

This template is interesting, but that’s all it is, a starting point. Make sure the suggestions fit your gigs otherwise you’ll potentially be adding in things that might not help.

Jump to the end of this list and look into the various (RRD) links. (A free course is linked that I think might be particularly helpful)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

This template is interesting, but that’s all it is, a starting point. Make sure the suggestions fit your gigs otherwise you’ll potentially be adding in things that might not help.

Jump to the end of this list and look into the various (RRD) links. (A free course is linked that I think might be particularly helpful)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

thanks i will try to follow instructions.

Archived