Report Fiverr User for Finding Me Outside of Fiverr

Okay, so the strangest thing happened to me. Someone sent me a message on Fiverr while it was nighttime on my end. While he was waiting for my response, he found me on my personal Facebook page, requested to add me as a friend, and then sent me a message. In his Fiverr message he sounded professional, but in his Facebook message, which I read without replying to, he sounded desperate and willing to do anything if I would take him on as a client.

All of this sounds extremely suspicious to me and seems like a scam. Even if it’s not, I still am not comfortable with someone finding my personal Facebook from Fiverr. That’s extremely unprofessional and I have no idea how he would do that!

How do I report a user on Fiverr for outside misconduct?

Okay, so the strangest thing happened to me. Someone sent me a message on Fiverr while it was nighttime on my end. While he was waiting for my response, he found me on my personal Facebook page, requested to add me as a friend, and then sent me a message. In his Fiverr message he sounded professional, but in his Facebook message, which I read without replying to, he sounded desperate and willing to do anything if I would take him on as a client.

All of this sounds extremely suspicious to me and seems like a scam. Even if it’s not, I still am not comfortable with someone finding my personal Facebook from Fiverr. That’s extremely unprofessional and I have no idea how he would do that!

While he was waiting for my response, he found me on my personal Facebook page, requested to add me as a friend, and then sent me a message.

Wait, did you accept their request?

Even if it’s not, I still am not comfortable with someone finding my personal Facebook from Fiverr.

Of course you’re not. It’s creepy. Whenever something like that happens, just block them.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support, but if you’ve accepted that person’s friendship request, I’m not sure whether you’re going to get an account warning, too.

While he was waiting for my response, he found me on my personal Facebook page, requested to add me as a friend, and then sent me a message.

Wait, did you accept their request?

Even if it’s not, I still am not comfortable with someone finding my personal Facebook from Fiverr.

Of course you’re not. It’s creepy. Whenever something like that happens, just block them.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support, but if you’ve accepted that person’s friendship request, I’m not sure whether you’re going to get an account warning, too.

I blocked and reported them on Facebook and informed them that I would not be working with them through Fiverr. I just can’t find the stupid report button through my mobile app.

But since I can just put a ticket in through customer service, I’ll do that today.

It was probably the creepiest thing that’s happened on Fiverr for me. I’ve had a wonderful experience with every other client, so I was really surprised this happened.

Archived