Buyer Requests for new sellers

simblend

I think that it is not fair that new sellers can’t get to sent orders to buyer requests , that way we can all get more orders, it’s the beginning that is hard, it’s not that hard when you are level one or two sellers to get orders. Hope you guys understand what I’m suggesting.

I get what you are saying, but buyers should get to choose what level of seller they are looking for.

I agree they get to choose but I’m a new seller and it only shows me like 4 - 5 buyer requests and it will show only game development requests, I also made gigs about photoshop designing ,logo designing but it won’t show logo designing requests at all.

New sellers can make offer, but brand new sellers must wait a bit. This is also the reason sellers are limited to making a maximum of ten offers per day. I think it’s an okay trade-off as it curbs the spam and fake accounts a tad.

I’m on fiverr for about a year I only got one order ,but when I go to buyer requests section it won’t show me almost anything in there.

I agree they get to choose but I’m a new seller and it only shows me like 4 - 5 buyer requests and it will show only game development requests, I also made gigs about photoshop designing ,logo designing but it won’t show logo designing requests at all.

Do buyers get to choose whether they want to see orders from newbies or not?

I’m on fiverr for about a year I only got one order ,but when I go to buyer requests section it won’t show me almost anything in there.

I will do any editing in photoshop for rich people.

Starting at $995

I suspect you might be overreaching a bit.

I’ll leave you with one bit of helpful advice for now:

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly and shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

Archived